Kanban is a Japanese organisational strategy that boosts your productivity. It consists of dividing all your tasks in three separate stages: To-Do, Doing and Done. Items move from a stage to the following one until you have completed them.
Kanbango brings the power of Kanban to your iOS device:
- CREATE your To-Do items, and move them to Doing and Done so you can keep track of them until their completion
- CATEGORISE items in different areas of interest by creating projects
- ADD DETAILS such as due dates or durations to each item, so that you can always know what you should start working on next
- ACCESS THE STATS VIEW to obtain relevant insights regarding how much time you spend working, and in which days you are most productive
Kanbango also comes with the Kanbango Cloud, a web service that lets you share your projects with other Kanbango users, and work together. Items modified or marked as Done on one device will auto-magically be updated on all the devices sharing the project.
Kanbango is free to use, and at this time there is no charge or subscription required to use any of the features.
The 'All Good Things Must Come to An End' update is here. :((
We regret to inform you that Kanbango has been retired effective February 17th, 2020. Cloud services have been removed from this version of the app. You can keep using Kanbango, but no support will be provided for newer iOS versions, and some things might break in the future. We recommend that you switch to another to-do app when feasible. Thank you for your support.
- Removed project sharing features that relied on cloud services
- Removed analytics and crash reporting tools
- Added support for iOS 13 Dark Mode
- Performance improvements
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
Ich mag es sehr...
weil es simpel ist.
Leider fehlt ein praktisches
diese Software nicht mehr
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.