Use Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac to connect to Azure Virtual Desktop, Windows 365, admin-provided virtual apps and desktops, or remote PCs. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access using the information at https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
Learn about our other Remote Desktop clients at https://aka.ms/rdclients.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server.
• Access managed resources published by your admin.
• Connect through a Remote Desktop Gateway.
• Secure connection to your data and applications.
• Simple management of your connections and user account from the Connection Center.
• Audio and video streaming.
• Redirect folders, your clipboard, and local devices such as microphones and cameras.
Submit feedback at https://aka.ms/rdmacfbk.
In this release we fixed some customer-reported bugs and issues surfaced by our telemetry. Two of the feature areas impacted by our fixes include Teams redirection and multimonitor support.
If you encounter any errors, you can always contact us via Help > Submit Feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best and simpliest RDP clients for Mac. It even tops the version for Windows. Keep up the great work!
One star left, when the connections can be synced over iCloud or OneDrive.
Good application, issues with Big Sur update
Good application, bu crashes when starting a remote desktop connection on Big Sur.
Developer Response ,
We will release fixes for Big Sur in the first week of December. In the interim, you can use the Beta 10.5.0 client, available from https://aka.ms/rdmacbeta.
Works just fine
… and is well integrated into macOS.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 84.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.