Introducing the NYT Cooking app for iOS. Browse, search and save more than 18,000 recipes from The New York Times, featuring beautiful photography, and easy-to-follow instructions.
• Browse The Times’s archive of recipes, with new recipes added each week
• Search more than 18,000 recipes by diet, cuisine type, preparation method, meal type and more
• Save your favorite NYT recipes, as well as recipes from other websites, all in your personal recipe box
• Mark recipes you’ve cooked, rate recipes, and leave notes for fellow cooks or just for yourself for when you cook again
• Access your saved recipes anywhere you use NYT Cooking, including desktop, iPhone and iPad
• Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and email
• Plus: The app display won’t go to sleep while you’re cooking—we keep it awake for you as long as a recipe is onscreen.
In addition to these core features, the iPad App allows you to also:
• Discover recipes recommended just for you
• Organize your recipes into customizable collections
• Learn to cook with instructional technique videos
• Monthly NYT Cooking subscription: $4.99. Cancel anytime.
• Annual NYT Cooking subscription: $39.99. Cancel anytime.
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.nytimes.com/content/help/rights/terms/terms-of-service.html
Feedback? Suggestions? Problems? Please contact us at email@example.com or from within the app itself. Your feedback is important to us, and we’ll do our best to assist you.
In this release, we improved swiping between ingredients and preparation steps in Cook Mode.
If you like our app, please take a moment to rate us in the App Store. For bug reports or suggestions, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Dream, inspiration, history, travel, memories, discoveries, culture, technique, visual delight, taste... The NYT cooking app is a precious source to achieve a great variety of recipes proposed by a cast of outstanding specialists. Linked comments are an interesting and cheering complement.
I use it several times a week
I generally find more than one good suggestion for any ingredient I type in. The ability to toggle between metric and US measurements would be helpful.
NYT Cooking - netter than any Book
This App and the recipes are awesome!
- The New York Times Company (iDP)
- 52.6 MB
- Essen und Trinken
Erfordert iOS 11.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Freigabe 12+ für Folgendes:
- Selten/schwach ausgeprägt: Gebrauch von Alkohol, Tabak oder Drogen bzw. Verweise hierzu
- © 2014 The New York Times
- Monthly Cooking Subscription CHF 5.50
- Annual Cooking Subscription CHF 43.00
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.