Create GPS traces with waypoints. Offline map support, no time restrictions, no ads, no in-app-purchases.
Open GPX Tracker is ideal for:
* Traveling and vacation (offline map app)
* Collecting and sharing track and waypoints data
* Creating routes and waypoints for editing Open Street Map.
* Publishing Open Street Map Traces.
* Creating real GPX files for testing your iOS apps in Xcode.
* Apple Watch App support
* Offline maps
* Displays tracking information in a map
* Displays speed, distance, coordinates and time
* Use multiple map sources (Apple Maps, Open Street Maps, Open Cycle Maps, CartoDB)
* Pause / Resume tracking
* Add waypoint to user location
* Add waypoint to any place in the map with a long press
* Edit waypoint name
* Drag & Drop waypoint pin
* Remove waypoints
* Send by email saved session (track + waypoints)
* Use iTunes to copy files into your computer
* Load on map a saved session and continue tracking
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Performance improvements and bug fixes:
* Improved battery performance in Apple Watch
* Fixed issue. In certain situations saved tracks were duplicated.
* Added notification in iOS app to confirm file reception.
Open GPX Tracker is an Open Source and free to use app. If you like it, please make a review and share how it was useful for you.
- Juan Manuel Merlos
- 34.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Juan M. Merlos (c) 2015-2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.