The easiest way to safely store and organize all of your recipes! The OrganizEat Recipe organizer eliminates the need for stacks of cookbooks, long lists of saved bookmarks, notes, or pictures/screenshots scattered across your phone’s photo gallery. Quickly turn your mess of recipes into an organized and easily retrievable collection. You simply snap a photo of your recipe - whether it’s in a book, a magazine, or on the web - and it’s instantly cataloged and searchable. Whether storing Grandma’s secret recipes for posterity, creating your own custom recipes, or importing new recipes from the web, you can do it all quickly and easily - right from your iPhone. Categorize your recipes and adds tags for easy organization and simple searching. Share your recipes with friends and family via email, text messages, or social media. Finally, you can have all of your recipes with you, all in one place, wherever you go!
· Three easy ways to capture your recipes (Photos, Web, or Custom)
· Snap ‘n Store: Snap a photo of your recipe and store it in one easy step. No typing necessary!
· Web Import: See a recipe you like on the web? Import it in one tap from Delish, FoodNetwork, AllRecipes, and more than 200 other recipe sites.
· Custom Entries: Type or copy and paste your recipe directly into the app. Sometimes simple is the best way to go.
· Backup & Sync. Backup your recipes to the cloud and sync across all your devices.
· One App. The same one app across all iPhone and iPad devices.
· Grocery List. Create a shopping list by adding ingredients with a single tap!
· Meal Planner. Plan your meals for the entire month and generate a shopping list.
· Folders. Organize recipes in fully customizable category folders.
· Tags. Add as many tags as you like to each recipe.
· Quick Search. Easily find recipes! Search by keywords or tags (one or more!).
· Recipe Inspiration. Need a new idea? See a daily list of recipes imported from the web by other OrganizEat users.
· Share the Yum. One-tap sharing so you can quickly send recipes to friends and family, or email it to them directly - all from within the app.
· Cooking Mode. Presents your recipe in full screen and prevents your device’s screen from going black. No more struggling with greasy fingers on screens!
· View your recipes full screen while cooking - and the screen will not turn off - so there is no need to touch the screen with greasy hands!
· Beautiful Interface. Choose from 8 “skins” designed to cozily house your precious recipes.
Note: this free app has all the features unlocked, to allow you a complete trial experience with all the functionalities. The free app is restricted to only 20 recipes. In order to keep using the app beyond this limit, an annual subscription is required.
We are continually working to improve our OrganizEat app to make recipe management, cooking, and meal planning simple!
- This version is identical to our previous update, but we also added support for the iOS 13 Dark Mode
Enjoy using OrganizEat, and we hope our app helps your whole family to keep your recipes in perfect order, and be even more efficient in the kitchen.
We thank you all our users, for letting us know what YOU want to have in the app. Keep that feedback coming!
Ratings and Reviews
Super App, gefällt mir sehr gut
Genial! Danke. das beste auf dem Markt!
La meilleure App de planification et répertoire recettes selon moi, seulement 4 étoiles car il est difficile d‘importer des recettes d‘internet
Developer Response ,
Hi, and thank you for your warm feedback!
About the recipe import from websites: this is the complete list of the websites supported by OrganizEat for automatic recipe import:
It has many popular recipe websites, and we are constantly adding more.
Recipe import from websites that are not on this list will not work correctly. You can still save the recipe from those sites by taking a screenshot. Here is the explanation of how to do it: https://www.home.organizeat.com/copy-of-q5 , and there are more videos on the Tutorials page on our website.
Also, we would love to hear from you, which websites would you like us to add to our supported list. We have an online form, where you can vote for websites you’d like to become supported. You can vote for the options that are already there, and also add additional websites that are not on the list yet. It is available on your website, and open for our users. When we see a request that is particularly popular, we make it a top priority and move it to the top of the waiting list. If you have more questions about it, please contact us at "email@example.com" and we'll be happy to help. (by Rachel)
- ORGANIZEAT LTD
- 31.5 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Rachel Mislovaty & Michael Kariv
- In-App Purchases
- Small Package of Extra Photos CHF 5.00
- Large Package of Extra Photos CHF 10.00
- Yearly Full Version CHF 7.50
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.