The “PDFolio” App from HUBER+SUHNER AG is a simple tool, which gives you the possibility to browse through all HUBER+SUHNER brochures and catalogues. Documents can be downloaded to your iPhone or iPad as PDF files, either in a package or individually.
Above all, engineers and students will love this handy and helpful overview of radio frequency, low frequency and fiber optic products.
The content can be selected by technologies
- Radio frequency (Cables, connectors, cable assemblies, antennas, lightning protectors)
- Fiber optics (Cables, connectors, cable assemblies & systems, racks & modules)
- Low frequency (Signal & power cables& cable systems)
or by markets
- Communication (Equipment & networks)
- Transportation (Automotive & Railway)
- Industrial (Energy, Instrumentation, Space, Defense & Aviation)
HUBER+SUHNER, the global company with headquarters in Switzerland, develops and produces components and system solutions for electrical and optical connectivity. HUBER+SUHNER serves customers in the three markets of communication, transportation, and industrial with cables, connectors, and systems developed for the three core technologies of radio frequency, fiber optics and low frequency. HUBER+SUHNER products stand for highest performance, quality, reliability and longevity, even under demanding conditions. The company's global production network, combined with group companies and subsidiaries, ensures that HUBER+SUHNER is close
to its customers in over 60 countries. Further information on the company is available at hubersuhner.com
- Filter by document type and/or language
- Search by document name
- Document title in alphabetical order
- Download documents of an entire category
- Ability to remove individual downloaded PDFs from mobile device
- Email function - sending a link to a specific document page, with comment field
- Bug fixing
Ratings and Reviews
simple, but very helpful
simple to use, very helpful, makes my life easier
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.