PictureViewer LTS Real Time - Slideshow images in real time and without import
*** Real Time Event Photography support - Enjoy your pictures as a slideshow on any device without import in real time (RT)
SUPPORT: Any question, problems, ideas for new features? Contact support, send Screenshots, Videos showing your ideas etc.
1. Take a picture
2. PictureViewer LTS shows images in real time
3. Your pictures show up on your big screen
*** This is a LTS version - Long Time Support - If you have any problems and ideas, please contact support before you rate negative. We did already implemented many features from your customers.
Support for Real Time Viewing - Supports WiFi SD Cards like eyefi, Transcend, FlashAir, ezShare, SHAREit, AirCard and any other WiFi SD cards.
Can display new received pictures in real time over WiFi SD Cards or any other shared folder. For example, you can now use any WiFi SD Card like eyefi, Transcend, FlashAir, ezShare, SHAREit, AirCard to show pictures on a monitor, screen, beamer or whatever in real time.
So then he inserted the SD card with some brand new photos. Then he just fired up
PictureViewer and voila! This was amazing. He didn't have to import anything. No import required. He could switch to full-screen mode, or play the show in windowed mode, set slide speed, set background and more.
Then he typed in a letter while PictureViewer stays on top in a window.
With PictureViewer you can do exactly that.
Usage and Support
Please visit https://www.flagsoft.com/cmswp/software/pictureviewer
- Real time support
- no import - no import, just open folder to view images
- toggle "stay on top" - view image slideshow in a windows while doing someting else
- slide show in Full Screen Mode
- slide show in Window Mode
- remote control with IR Remote device
- manual control for slide show
- speed control for slide show
- change Background
- works with USB memory sticks
- works with USB hard drives
- works with SD memory cards
- basically works with anything you can show in Finder
With PictureViewer you can just view your images in a slideshow.
We have built in extensive navigation control for PictureViewer so that you can present your photos as simple as it should be.
- Navigate Forward: Space | Right Arrow | Down Arrow
- Navigate Backwards: Backspace | Left Arrow | Up Arrow
- Speed Control: Keys 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 (default) | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 0 (zero). Just hit a number: 1 for 1 seconds, 2 for 2 seconds, etc. until 0 (zero) for 10 seconds. The default is 4 seconds
- Change Background: Just hit b to cycle though black, white, gray or gradient for background. Gradient works best for most photos which is the default setup
User Interface Control
- Open folder
- Show/hide help screen
- Change background
- Stay on top
- Switch to 100% zoom to stretched
- Start slide show in fullscreen mode
- Start slide show in windowed mode
- Rotate to the left by 90°
- Rotate to the right by 90°
For more information, please visit:
- Again, Apple crippled App Names (Not every language in the World is English! French for example takes up more space naturally But also they have to cripple there names because of stupid single character limitations from the App Store.)
- Better keyboard and mouse handling
- hides menu and mouse pointer after a few seconds
- shows menu and mouse pointer if mouse is moved
NOTE from Apple: "macOS High Sierra is the last version of macOS that will run 32-bit apps without compromise. The Mac App Store will require all apps (including updates) to be exclusively 64-bit by June 2018."
Ratings and Reviews
It looked good in the beginning...
I am very disapointed by this app. It crashes on a regular basis and the mouse pointer is invisible most of the time. I installed it on two different MacBooks and it behaves in exactly the same way on both of them.
I will give them one chance to fix these issues. Then I get rid of it!
It’s a shame that this app passed Apples QA. (probably they will not publish this text because I mention that ;-)
Developer Response ,
Please UPDATE. Sure it works. But we can not help you nor track down your problem because you did not contact us. Report new ideas and problems with the internal Direct Developer Contact (DDC) system (providing OS version, screenshots, etc.) within the App. Else we can not help you nor provide an update if possible. We are listening.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.