Use PixCompare to search for duplicates or similar pictures in a large collection of picture files and folders.
- Find duplicate and similar pictures in a folder full of pictures
- Move pictures directly to the trash folder
- Display results as groups of similar pictures or as a list of similar pairs of pictures
- Compare one picture to a folder of other pictures
- Use macOS built-in Quicklook to display pictures in full size
- Works best on photographic pictures, file formats supported: JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIF, HEIC, and most RAW files.
- Search through up to 40,000 pictures
- Display up to 5,000 results
PixCompare can match two pictures even when:
- one of them is grayscale
- they don’t have the same size / aspect ratio
- the contrast / intensity is different
- they have a different pixel-depth
- and when one of them is blurred or rotated
Display results in two different result modes:
- Grouped Mode: Result pictures are displayed in groups of similar pictures.
- List Mode: Pairs of similar pictures are displayed in a list. The list is sorted by similarity score, i.e. the most similar pairs are at the top of the list.
- Added support for proper dark/bright mode on macOS 10.14 Mojave
Ratings and Reviews
Funktioniert tadellos. Schieberegler für Ähnlichkeit gegen links verschieben sonst werden zu viele ähnliche Bilder aufgelistet.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.