Quickleey allows you:
- to take a picture of a phone number and automatically make a phone call
- to take a picture of a website address and automatically open it in the web browser
- to take a picture of email address and automatically open it in your default mail editor
- to take a picture of any text and have it immediately available in clipboard for pasting
The rectangular selection box can be moved in any direction. The pinch allows to resize the box either horizontally or vertically.
The zoom feature allows you to take pictures of close or remote object.
After taking a picture the user can also manually modify the recognized text.
The user can also switch between the picture taken and the recognized text.
The bought app comes with 50 scans. More scans can be additionally purchased.
- tap the return button on the keyboard to dismiss the keyboard
- to resize the rectangular selection box make sure the two pinching fingers are vertically one above each other
- to resize the rectangular selection box horizontally make sure the two pinching fingers are horizontally side by side to each other
© Sanel Mesinovic 2014
1.) Unlimited usage
3.) Automatic recognition
- Sanel Mesinovic
- 489.5 KB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Sanel Mesinovic
- CHF 1.00
- In-App Purchases
- Quickleey Scan 50 CHF 1.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.