Refracto is a user friendly tool for homebrewers that will help you to convert your refractometer measurements during a fermentation process from °Brix to SG or °Plato. It automatically compensates the alcohol effect during fermentation of your beer.
To use Refracto simply swipe to enter your original refractometer reading (from before fermentation) and the result of a current measurement. Refracto then immediately computes the following values:
- Original gravity
- Final gravity (apparent and actual)
- Attenuation (apparent and real)
- Alcohol by volume
At any time you can switch between four different modes of computation:
- Kleier (a modernized version of the Standard formula)
- Linear formula according Sean Terrill
- Cubic formula according Sean Terrill
- In addition to this App you will also need a Refractometer with a Brix-scale.
- The supported input range for refractometer readings is 0 to 32 °Bx.
Bug fixes and improvements for iOS 13 compatibility
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Brauche das App regelmässig! Funktioniert tadellos! Danke dem Programmierer!
- Michael Schmidt
- 1.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Michael Schmidt
- CHF 1.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.