Use Microsoft Remote Desktop for iOS to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access using the information at https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
Learn about our other Remote Desktop clients at https://aka.ms/rdclients.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server.
• Access managed resources published by your admin
• Connect through a Remote Desktop Gateway.
• Rich multi-touch experience supporting Windows gestures.
• Secure connection to your data and applications.
• Simple management of your connections and user account from the Connection Center.
• Audio and video streaming.
• Redirect your clipboard, and local devices such as microphones and cameras.
Submit feedback at https://aka.ms/rdiosfbk.
In this release we improved the PC and remote app in-session switching experience. The current PC session is now highlighted, and closing any session using the switcher results in a clean and deterministic outcome.
In addition, we fixed a nasty bug that was causing a large number of crashes.
Thanks to everyone who reported bugs and worked with us to diagnose and fix issues. If you encounter any errors, you can contact us via Help > Report an Issue.
Ratings and Reviews
still no support for a cursor on iPadOS
Developer Response ,
We're working on adding mouse/trackpad support in the next release.
Great app — one issue
Thank you very much for this really great app! I use it quite often for some light programming on my Raspberry Pi via my iPad, because I have no monitor or keyboard.
But there is one issue: When I‘m not connected to the internet, but still to my Raspberry Pi (via USB-C, the data and power goes through the same cable), I can‘t access it because I‘m not connected to the internet. Is this check necessary? Doesn‘t this situation happen quite often if you‘re connected via local network, but not to the internet? Is it possible that this will be enabled/fixed in future updates? I‘d like to work with my Raspberry Pi in the train, and I‘m not connected to the internet there.
Thank you very much again and have a great day!
Im using the app with Iphone 6+ and it works perfectly!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 69.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.