As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to email@example.com and we’ll instantly add it to your master itinerary. We make it easy to sync travel plans to your calendar or share them with anyone you choose.
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in, or your confirmation number. Get to them instantly in TripIt, even when you’re offline. With Siri shortcuts, you can even access those details hands-free!
NEIGHBORHOOD SAFETY SCORES
See safety scores from 1 to 100 for neighborhoods around the world, representing low to high risk. These scores cover a variety of categories, such as women’s safety, political freedoms, and access to health and medical services.
TripIt has lots of features to help you stay organized and find your way around on your next road trip. Map View plots out your entire trip on a map; Navigator quickly pulls up driving directions between two points; and Nearby Places locates the closest restaurants, parking, cafes and ATMs.
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to get stress-free travel all year long. When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
• Send real-time flight status alerts
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Let you know how long the security lines are
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
TRIPIT PRO FOR SAP CONCUR USERS
If your company uses SAP Concur, you may receive complimentary TripIt Pro benefits that most travelers have to pay for. Make sure you’re connected to TripIt to get itineraries created for you as soon as you book, and receive a complimentary subscription to TripIt Pro, if you’re eligible.
• Should you need medical help while traveling, TripIt’s Nearby Places feature now makes it easy to find hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies close to where you’re staying.
• Point Tracker has been redesigned with an improved view of your point balances and history to help you manage your reward programs. We also added support for travel providers’ regional programs (TripIt Pro).
• We fixed a bug that mixed up your cruise embarkation and disembarkation, and another bug that caused occasional crashes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I use TripIt for all my business and leisure travels. Travelling several times à year, TripIt is incredibly useful.
Best Travel App
I have been using TripIt for a year now mainly for for business travel and just love it. The Pro version is well worth the money.
New Version ?
Updated version constantly crashes...delete and reinstall doesn’t help..please fix this.
Also, is there no more webpage option to access my acc and only via app on the mobile ? A sign in option on
The web disapperead.....why ?
Developer Response ,
Please contact our Support team via our Help page: https://help.tripit.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- TripIt Inc
- 172.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Concur Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro (1 Year) CHF 47.50
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.