Capturas de pantalla
Joplin is an open source note taking and to-do application, which can handle a large number of notes organised into notebooks. The notes are searchable, can be copied, tagged and modified. Images and other files can be attached to notes. The iOS application supports markdown rendering.
The notes can be synchronised with your other devices via Nextcloud, Dropbox, WebDAV or OneDrive. Joplin is also available for Windows, macOS and Linux and all can synchronise with each others so your notes can be available on your mobile phone, computer, tablet, etc. Please see the official website for the list of available applications: https://joplinapp.org
The desktop applications can be used to import notes from Evernote via .enex files, including the formatted content (which is converted to markdown), resources (images, attachments, etc.) and complete metadata (geolocation, updated time, created time, etc.). These imported notes can then be synchronised with the iOS app.
End-to-end encryption (E2EE) is supported and will encrypt the complete data, including notes, notebooks and attachments.
- Improved: Added support for a custom S3 URL
- Improved: Disable beta editor for now due to bugs that cannot be fixed and crashes.
- Improved: Long press on images or other attachments to share them
- Improved: Sort search results by average of multiple criteria, including 'Sort notes by' field setting
- Improved: Sort tags in a case-insensitive way
- Improved: Upgraded React Native to v0.63
- Fixed: Fix search filters when language is in Korean or with accents
- Fixed: Fix slow Katex rendering when there are many global definitions
- Fixed: Fixed OneDrive authentication
- Fixed: Update highlight.js to fix freeze for certain code blocks
- Security: Remove "link" and "meta" tags from notes to prevent XSS
Valoraciones y reseñasVer todo
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.