"all 4 hue" is the most sophisticated app for Philips Hue. This very complete app provides much more features and stability than all competing apps.
This app is available as free version without advertisements but with some limitations. The free version can be used for unlimited duration. It is suggested to use the free version to check if the app fits to the users needs. In case of further interest additional features can be activated via in-app purchase to enjoy the complete feature set of the app. The app is available in German and English language. The app is continously improved.
Overview (some features):
- Configure all your lights, groups and rooms.
- Create, edit, delete and activate scenes. Scenes are stored in your hue bridge and can be accessed from all your devices.
- Create, edit and delete timers and alarms with a lot of different actions and store them in the hue bridge.
- Create, edit and delete rules with a lot of different conditions and actions and store them in the hue bridge. Use rules to program all supported sensors (see below).
- Use the integrated rule wizard to create complex rule constructions really quick, e.g. switch from one scene to the next one when you press a hue tap button multiple times, use buttons of tap and dimmer with different functions depending on time or ambient light situation, etc. There are unlimited possibilities.
- Manage all connected Philips hue sensors: Hue tap, hue dimmer, hue presence sensor, hue ambient light sensor and hue temperature sensor are supported. Additionally "Friends of hue" switches can be used.
- The app can access and configure up to 5 hue bridges.
- This app requires a Philips Hue Bridge (V1 or V2).
- This app supports Hue Tap, Hue Dimmer, Hue Presence Sensor, Hue Ambient Light Sensor, Hue Temperature Sensor, Hue Smart Button and Hue Smart Plug.
- This app supports switches, which are "Friends of hue" certified.
- This app can only be used within the local network, because Philips does not allow third party apps to connect to the Hue bridge from the internet without a special contract between developer and Philips. This is not a bug in the app.
- This app does not support bluetooth connections.
Please feel free to participate in the community:
In case of any suggestions or technical problems the author would like to receive a mail instead of a bad rating. Ratings with 1 star without any reason or comment do not help to improve the app. Thank you!
Support for sensor-specific trigger attributes (see trigger conditions). - New condition available to query if entertainment feature is currently active for a light group. - Support for simultaneous usage of both upper and lower buttons of Friends of hue switches. - Stability improvements.
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。