No In Apps/Advertising. No Pay-to-Progress. One Price = Full Game.
"Atlantic Fleet is probably the game of the year." - Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
Atlantic Fleet is a turn-based tactical and strategic simulation of the Battle of the Atlantic during World War II.
- Stunning full 3D graphics and environments, including underwater
- A unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
- Play as the Royal Navy and her allies or Kriegsmarine (German navy)
- Up to 10 versus 10 ships in combat
- 3 Game Modes:
1) Single Battle Editor with 30 Historical Missions for standalone combat
2) Campaign of 50 missions per faction
3) Full Dynamic Campaign from 1939 to 1945
- Individually saved games for each campaign and faction
- Multiplayer Hotseat for Single Battles
- Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
- Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
- Destructible ships, subsystems and visual damage to ships
- 60 historical ship classes representing over 630 ships and 350 submarines
- 13 playable aircraft
- Submarine warfare, Wolf Packs and Convoys
- Carrier operations and land-based air strikes
- Too many more to list here, visit killerfishgames.com
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Fixed a bug in Battle of the Atlantic mode where purchasing a G,H Class destroyer could corrupt save game data.
Increased resilience of North Carolina Class Battleship.
Fixed Nelson Class secondary gun turret alignments.
I began to play it as soon as it was released...This is absolutely fabulous!!
By the way,what is the due of mobile cold water?I can't wait:)
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。