The Conseil Interprofessionnel du Vin de Bordeaux (CIVB Bordeaux Wine Council), in conjunction with the Aquitaine Region Tourism Committee and the Gironde Department Tourism Committee, propose a wine tourism app for visitors to the Bordeaux wine country.
You can discover the Bordeaux vineyards thanks to different 7 sections( châteaux; restaurants and wine bars; accommodation; information points; tours; experiences; and events)to see many points of interest and make fascinating discoveries.
The Bordeaux WineTrip app will enable you to:
• access over 17,000 fact sheets and remarks from tourists,
• contribute your own opinion about your stay, tours, tastings, etc.
• record your travel log and consult it offline,
• plan your itineraries,
• display points of interest and appellations around you as you travel,
• find free WiFi acces without being connected
IOS7 migration. Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- 8.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © CIVB - Clever Age
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.