Write C/C++ code directly on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! This app supports the latest C/C++ compilers and is ideal for learning and testing code snippets!
C++ is a general-purpose programming language created by Bjarne Stroustrup as an extension of the C programming language, or "C with Classes". The language has expanded significantly over time, and modern C++ has object-oriented, generic, and functional features in addition to facilities for low-level memory manipulation.
- Compile and run your program
- View program output or detailed error
- Choose between C++ compiler standards namely:
ISO/IEC 14882:1998 C++98
ISO/IEC 14882:2003 C++03
ISO/IEC 14882:2011 C++11
ISO/IEC 14882:2014 C++14
ISO/IEC 14882:2017 C++17
- Custom keyboard for easy input of frequently used characters
- Optimized for connecting with external physical/bluetooth keyboard
- Advanced source code editor with syntax highlighting, bracket completion and line numbers
- Open, save, import and share C/C++ files. Supports File Sharing with iTunes Connect, AirDrop and iCloud.
- Language reference
- Internet connection is required for compilation
- Maximum program running time is 20s
- Some file system, network and graphics functions may be limited
- This is a batch compiler; interactive programs are not supported. For example, if your program provides an input prompt, enter the input in the Input tab prior to compilation.
New Settings UI
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Developer Response ,
Thank you! The latest version contains significant improvements.
- Ketan Appa
- 29.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020, Kappsmart.com. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade ¥18.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.