This is a convenient chemistry tool for students and professionals to calculate molecular mass (molecular weight) of compounds and learn basic properties of chemical elements on iPad.
1. Unique elements keyboard and digits keyboard are provided for user to input a chemical formula and then calculate its molecular mass.
2. User can also search an element and use it to build a chemical formula.
3. Tapping on the number of H2O to change its value for hydrate.
4. Long pressing on an element key, the app will display the basic properties of the element.
5. Provides English pronunciations of all elements' name.
6. Provides common ions, acids and bases reference
7. "Tap Tap Elements" game makes the learning of the Periodic Table and elements more engaging.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
User interface improved for iOS 7 and above system.
Ratings and Reviews
The developer, Touchapp.co.uk, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Qingqi Wang
- 18.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © TouchApp Limited
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.