Teach you how to learn Chinese characters more quickly.
*Tracing the source of Chinese culture to its origin
*The same word can be understood more deeply than other children
*The whole process of dubbing, each Chinese character explanation is equivalent to listening to a story!
*It is said that people nowadays recognize characters but not literate, recognize is to know the surface meaning of the pronunciation and writing of words, know is to understand the context behind the thinking system. This set of products is to let the people of China really "literate".
I. Suitable for people:
1. children from 2 to 8 years old. 2;
2. or children who can already read this product can deepen their understanding of the etymology of Chinese words;
3. or foreign friends who are interested in learning Chinese characters.
II. Product features:
1. To break through the difficulty of learning Chinese characters: we know that to learn Chinese you need to learn to write about 5,000 Chinese characters and 60,000 combinations of Chinese characters. These characters are very complex, have many strokes, and have almost no obvious logic.
But what we have found is that when you can see how a character evolves step by step from its original structure, knowing its original meaning and the interpretation of its original structure, it becomes very obvious at that moment why all these strokes are so formed. Learning Chinese characters has become so easy.
2. There is no similar product on the market: many products on the market at present can read 600 words, 800 words, 1000 words, and so on by hard back teaching, it is difficult for beginners to have interest, but also will not learn in depth.
3. The product content is highly generalized: according to Beijing Language and Culture University's Lü Bisong "overall design theory" teaching spirit, after years of research and teaching practice to refine the Chinese character root, unique characters, radicals 137, other more complex Chinese characters are from the combination of these 137 Chinese characters Other more complex characters are derived from these 137 characters. For each character, we start from the etymology and explain in depth what the ancients intended to do at that time, with corresponding illustrations, so that beginners can understand at a glance and easily get started. Once you learn these 137 characters, so to speak, these 137 characters are the components of all Chinese characters, and once you master these 137 characters, learning other Chinese characters becomes easier, more interesting, and more memorable. ,
4. This product also includes the origin of the Chinese radicals, such as: "廴 (pronounced yǐn)", "彳 (pronounced chì)", "阝 (pronounced fǔ)", "冫 (pronounced bīng)", "冫 (pronounced bīng)", "冫 (pronounced bīng)", and "冫 (pronounced bīng)". "冫(bīng)" ...... and so on. There are many unexpected origins that will make you realize why a character with this radical means what it does. For example, "阝 (pronounced fǔ)" is thought to be related to the ear, but it is not. This radical is a pictograph, which looks like a cliff, so all the characters with this radical are related to cliffs, for example, "阻" originally means to be obstructed by a cliff, The original meaning of "defense" is to use the cliff to defend.
5. For a more intuitive understanding of the essence of this set of products, please see the explanation of the product cut. Each character is interlinked, for example, if you learn the character "人", you will have a better understanding of learning "從", and if you learn the character "女", you will have a better understanding of learning "母". " will have a deeper understanding.
Update the UI, enhance the experience, and modify some issues that caused flashback due to system upgrade.
Ratings and Reviews
Developer Response ,
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- chunying chen
- 4.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © readpad
- In-App Purchases
- 解锁所有文字解说 ¥30.00