DaltonLens is a utility to assist colorblind people by providing color filters and highlighting tools. It is especially useful to read color-coded charts and plots. Here are the main features:
• Show a pointer over your screen to get information about the color under the mouse pointer, including its name.
• Grab a screen region and apply color filters on top of it. They include the daltonize algorithm to transfer the color differences into channels that are easier to distinguish.
• Highlight similar colors in the region. This is especially useful for charts and plots, and it uses adaptive filters to better handle anti-aliased line plots.
• Add a HSVTransform filter with saturation boost, hue shifting and quantization.
• New help window, shown by default on startup.
• Merge the daltonize filters into a single one with a persistent setting for the deficiency kind.
• Fix the color pointer overlay with small images by moving it to the controls window.
• Fix the Shift key behavior when the controls window has the focus.
• Show the perceptual distance to the two closest color names.
• Calling the global pointer while an image is already open won't close it, so the output of filters can be inspected.
• Better support of Spaces
• Fix the HSV range display in the highlight similar pixels filter.
• Fix the HSV transforms, wrongly applied in linearRGB instead of sRGB.
• Fix the RGB to LMS conversion to use the Judd-Vos correction XYZ space. No significant perceptual change, but should be more correct.
开发者“Nicolas Burrus”已表明该 App 的隐私规范可能包括了下述的数据处理方式。有关更多信息，请参阅开发者隐私政策。
开发者不会从此 App 中收集任何数据。
- Nicolas Burrus
- 7.8 MB
- 设备需装有 macOS 10.14 或更高版本。
- © 2018 Nicolas Burrus