Dato gives you a local clock, date, and multiple world clocks in the menu bar. When you click Dato in the menu bar, you get a menu with a calendar, calendar events, and world clocks. All of this is highly customizable. Dato also comes with some macOS 11 widgets.
One-time purchase with free upgrades forever. Dato will never be subscription-based.
Dato supports all the locales and languages that macOS supports for the menu bar text, dates, times, and the calendar, but the menus and preferences are English-only.
Note to Chinese users: 该应用程序仅以英语提供，它将永远不支持农历。
On macOS 11, it’s no longer possible to completely hide the system menu bar clock. So Dato can only replace the date or you can make the system clock just be an analog clock icon.
Note: Some of the features in the screenshots are macOS 11-only features.
Your upcoming events at a glance
- Customize how many events to show and for how many days
- Supports HTML formatted notes
- Quickly reveal the event in your default calendar app
- Week numbers
- Event indicators
- Highlighting specific days of the week
- Shown in either the Dato menu or the menu bar
- Custom names
- Search 15k cities offline
And a lot more!
- Supports all calendar services that macOS supports (iCloud, Google, Outlook, etc)
- Custom format for the date & time in the menu bar
- Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams integration (shows an icon on events and button to quickly join)
- Many menu bar icons to choose from (for example, date in calendar like Itsycal)
- Show seconds in the menu bar clock or in the menu
- Global keyboard shortcut to open/close the app
- Lots of in-app keyboard shortcuts for power users
- Open calendar events from Google Calendar directly in Google Calendar on the web
- Large text mode
- Fully customizable
■ macOS 11-only features
- Show the upcoming event in the menu bar (like Fantastical, Meeter, and MeetingBar)
- Create events (even with a global keyboard shortcut)
- Widgets: Date & time and calendar
- Join the next meeting (Zoom/Meet/Teams) with a customizable global keyboard shortcut
■ macOS 10.15-only features
- Today widget in the Notification Center for time zones
- Custom color for the date & time menu bar item (macOS 11 broke this)
- Click the month & year label in the calendar (for example, “April 2020”) to change the selected day to “today”
- Double-click a day in the calendar to open that day in the default calendar app (Supports: Calendar, Fantastical 2, BusyCal, Outlook)
- Press the arrow keys to change days in the calendar
- Press the space key to select today in the calendar
- Swipe with two fingers on the calendar to change months, or press the left/right arrow keys while holding the “option” key
- Press the left/right arrow keys while holding the “shift” and “option” keys to change years in the calendar
- Hold the “option” key while clicking the calendar arrows to jump a year instead of a month
- In the event details, press “command+c” to copy the selected text
〉 How can I toggle AM/PM for the time?
Dato adheres to what you have set in “System Preferences › Language and Region”.
〉 Can you add support for Google Calendar?
It's already supported. Just add your Google calendars to the Calendar app and then enable the calendars in the Dato preferences.
〉 Can you localize the app into my language?
All the date and time output and the calendar adhere to your locale preferences. I have no plans to localize the app itself.
〉 I added a calendar to the Calendar app but it doesn't show up in Dato
You need to enable the calendar in “Dato › Preferences › Events”.
〉 Dato doesn't show up in the menu bar
When the menu bar grows too large, macOS hides overflowing items, so Dato might have been hidden. Try closing some of your other menu bar apps. There is, unfortunately, no way for apps to detect this and warn users.
More FAQ answers on the website.
- Bug fixes.
Need 24-hour system
will be better
The latest version has a setting to toggle 24-hour time.
Good job, waiting for more features.
开发者“Sindre Sorhus”已表明该 App 的隐私规范可能包括了下述的数据处理方式。有关更多信息，请参阅开发者隐私政策。
- Sindre Sorhus
- 9.2 MB
- 设备需装有 macOS 10.15.5 或更高版本。
- © Sindre Sorhus
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。