A viewer for iPhone and iPad for "Digital Paper" - DocuWorks document.
DocuWorks Viewer Light is an application intended for users who are viewing or editing DocuWorks documents for business use. The edit feature is now available for free to all users from the version 4.0.
In addition, DocuWorks documents and other files can now be uploaded to/downloaded from Working Folder, which is a cloud service from Fuji Xerox that assists document sharing.. Any users who are using DocuWorks Folder are required to migrate to Viewer Light.
● Features available with DocuWorks Viewer Light
- View DocuWorks documents, display double pages, zoom in and out, show or hide annotations
- View PDF documents
- Open a DocuWorks document protected by a password
- Search and copy texts in a DocuWorks document
- Edit DocuWorks documents, add markers/text notepads/texts, and change attributes
- Register annotations you have added to a DocuWorks document on a digital device such as a computer or mobile device, for later use
- Import annotation tool files for usability
- Move or delete existing annotations
- Browse files in Task Space by linking DocuWorks 9 with Working Folder
- Auto import DocuWorks 9 Pencil Case
- View a list of folders and files located in Working Folder
- Move, delete, or rename files as well as create folders in Working Folder
- Download files to/upload files from Working Folder
- Move, delete, or rename files as well as create folders in your device
- Use Files App to display thumbnail view and preview of a DocuWorks document (iOS 11 or later)
- Supported document formats: DocuWorks document (xdw file), DocuWorks binder (xbd file) and DocuWorks container (xct file) created with DocuWorks Ver. 4 or later, and PDF.
- DocuWorks documents protected by a method other than password cannot be opened.
- PDF documents protected by security cannot be opened.
● What is Working Folder?
Working Folder is a service that offers a storage area that is provided by Fuji Xerox and available via internet. You can use a web browser to move files to and from Working Folder, save files scanned by a multi-function machine to Working Folder, or print files from Working Folder to a multi-function machine.
● Prerequisites to Use Working Folder
- You must have registered with Working Folder as its user. Registration cannot be done from this application.
- Your device must be able to communicate with the server via internet with HTTPS protocol.
Note: For smoother operation of DocuWorks Viewer Light, you may approve the following access rights: Disapproving the selective access rights does not affect your rights to use basic features of the service.
Selective access rights
*Contact: The rights needed to specify e-mail destinations for Share Document from your Address Book.
*Photo: The rights needed to import image and movie files from your own device and transfer them to Working Folder
・Handling the DocuWorks Document on Google Drive
When you open a DocuWorks document located on Google Drive, DocuWorks Viewer Light may not appear in the application list.
In this case, perform the following steps.
1. In the application menu of your Google Drive, tap "Add to Reading List".
2. Launch Safari and tap the URL of the DocuWorks document in the Reading List.
3. Tap "Download".
4. Select DocuWorks, or tap "Open in" to choose DocuWorks in the application menu.
Tapping a link to the DocuWorks document on Safari may sometimes result in the screen going gray and DocuWorks Viewer Light failing to launch.
In this case, long-press the link to the DocuWorks document, copy the URL, and then paste it in the Safari address bar to show the document.
iOS & iPadOS 14 is now supported.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
- 36.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 1996-2020 Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.