Drafts, where text starts. Quickly capture text and send it almost anywhere!
## Also Available for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch! ##
Drafts lets you turn text into action – it’s a quick notebook, handy editor, and writing automation tool, all in one. Instead of tapping around other apps, capture in Drafts first. Open it and write right away, then do something useful with your words.
## HOW DRAFTS WORKS ##
Drafts lets you get things down before you forget – no figuring out what to name a file, no browsing folders and making decisions about your text before you've even written it.
Use the convenient menu bar capture window, or launch Drafts and start typing!
USE YOUR WORDS:
Drafts is a launching-off point for text – use the actions to copy it, share it, or deep link into other apps and services. Compose a tweet or message, create a file in Dropbox, send a task off to Reminders – there are hooks into tons of your favorite apps.
REMEMBER IT NOW – OR LATER:
New entries go into the Inbox. Once there, you can Tag them for organization, Flag them for importance, or Archive them for long-term storage.
TAKE TEXT TO A NEW LEVEL:
Set up a text editing experience that’s perfect for you, with tons of interface adjustments like custom fonts and control over spacing, line height, and margins.
Use the customizable action bar below the editor to quickly convert, manipulate, and transform your writing. Make lists, use Markdown to get things just right.
Process your drafts quickly using unique features like Link Mode, Arrange Mode, and Focus Mode.
## WHY YOU’LL LOVE DRAFTS ##
IT WILL CHANGE HOW YOU USE YOUR DEVICES:
Drafts gives you a new approach to using your Mac, iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch, letting you write first and think about what to do with it later.
GETTING WORDS DOWN HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER:
Capture from the menu bar capture window, or use global shortcut keys to open Drafts and start typing.
Actions make Drafts a Swiss Army knife for text. Integrate with a bewildering array of apps and services.
## JOIN THE COMMUNITY ##
Check out our Action Directory (actions.getdrafts.com) for ready-to-use actions for third party apps and services. Join the Drafts Community (forums.getdrafts.com) to get help, integration guides and a regular flow of tips & tricks.
## DRAFTS PRO ##
Get more out of Drafts with a Drafts Pro subscription:
• Create and Edit Actions
• Themes - suit the experience to your tastes with editor themes, and more
• Workspaces - Apply preferred tag, query, and sort settings for your drafts list with Workspaces
• Extra widgets and better share extension options
• Enhanced Automation
We are always working hard to expand the capabilities of Drafts and up-to-date with the latest technologies. Your support helps keep the app growing – thank you to Drafts Pro subscribers!
Contact us on Twitter at @draftsapp or email email@example.com.
## SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS ##
• Monthly and annual subscriptions are available
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• Automatic renewals will be charged at the same price you were originally charged for the subscription
• Subscriptions can be managed or cancelled by going to Account Settings on the App Store after purchase
Mostly a bug fix/performance release...
- Performance and memory use improvements.
- **New:** Print action step adds option to set font size for plain text format printing.
- **Change:** Tag field will now wrap to display all tags if more tags are assigned than can be displayed on one line.
- **Fix:** Some international characters not displayed properly in HTML Previews.
- **Fix:** Avoid navigation button overlapping scrollbar in editor if "always" visible scrollbars are used and the tag tray is hidden.
- **Change:** Refactor implementation of toolbar buttons which toggle drafts and action lists for better VoiceOver compatibility.
- **New:** Support for color in TouchBar.
- **Fix:** Rewrite handling of group selection in TouchBar to avoid Big Sur crashing bug.
- **Fix:** Widget and URL commands which focus the main window should switch to the correct desktop if the Drafts window is visible on a different desktop space.
- **New:** Convenience methods on `Todoist` object to work with Sections.
- `getSections() -> [object]`
- `getProjectSections(projectID: Int) -> [object]`
- `createSection(options: object) -> object`
- `getSection(sectionID: Int) -> object`
- `updateSection(sectionID: Int, options: object) -> object`
- **Change:** Automatic import tasks for reminders and inbox files should be performed periodically, not just when app is activated.
- **Change:** `app.selectDraft()` better remembers last selected filting/workspace options.
- **Fix:** `app.selectDraft()` could get stuck open.
- **Fix:** Focus mode button in editor not enabling properly.
- **Fix:** Crash using "Run Action" from draft list context menu.
- **Fix:** Focus mode button not enabling properly.
- **New:** `HTTPResponse` script object now has `headers` object property exposing any HTTP headers returned with the response.
Complete version history with documentation: https://docs.getdrafts.com/docs/misc/changelog-mac
开发者“Agile Tortoise”表示，此 App 的隐私规范可能包含以下处理数据的方式。 有关更多信息，请参阅开发者隐私政策。
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。