Dropover is a utility that makes it easier to manage and move content between folders, applications, windows and workspaces using Drag and Drop.
Shake your cursor and drop whatever you are dragging into the shelf. This shelf floats on top of all your other windows so you can navigate stress-free to your destination folder or program.
It works with any draggable content; files, folders, text snippets and even images from a website.
Here's what you can do with Dropover:
• Activate it using a shake gesture, menubar or global shortcut
• Create multiple shelves or append files to an existing shelf. Then move all files at once to your destination.
• Upload dragged files to iCloud or Dropbox and directly get a shareable link copied to your clipboard. All in one click, right from Dropover's shelf.
• Reveal dragged content in Finder or directly share it using Messages, Mail or Airdrop
• Manage and list individual files along with information such as name and file size. Preview them using Quick Look, reveal them in Finder or quickly share them.
• Drag individual files to destination
• Remove individual files if you've dragged them by accident
• Clear and familiar user interface. Satisfying Drag and Drop experience.
For a full overview of Dropover's capabilities or tips, refer to the user manual.
If you have ideas or feature requests for Dropover, feel free to use use the suggestion button in Dropover's About screen.
• Fixed an issue that caused the Quick Start Guide to appear as an empty window
• Stability improvements
If you have ideas or feature requests for Dropover, feel free to let me know. Contact me using the suggestion button in Dropover's About screen.
Thanks for using Dropover! :)
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。