Field Guide to Jordan, a comprehensive guide with beautiful photographs and concise descriptions of Jordan's diverse wonders. This compact guide is for locals and tourists alike to identify, learn about, and enjoy:
• Jordan's wildlife habitats, parks and reserves, canyons, and deserts;
• a large selection of Jordan's animals, including mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, insects, and fish;
• a large selection of Jordan's plants, including trees, flowers, and shrubs;
• Jordan's archaeological treasures and touristic sites, including Petra, Jerash, desert castles, and prehistoric sites;
• Jordan's fascinating geological history, including the Great Rift Valley, volcanos, rocks, and much more.
Field Guide to Jordan features:
• A comprehensive guide and concise descriptions of the country's treasures.
• Beautiful photographs.
• Bird calls and other animal sounds.
• GPS locations and links to Google Maps to plan both adventurous trips and touristic travel.
• Simple interface and quick navigation.
• Search panel, bookmarks, and checkboxes to keep track of encountered subjects.
• No in-app purchases.
Field Guide to Jordan / دليل طبيعة وآثار الأردن
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。