Easily capture data to generate drone maps and models with your Skycatch Explore1 drone using Flight1, the new and improved autonomous flight app from Skycatch!
Trusted by construction industry leaders from Bechtel to AECOM, Flight1 automates aerial mapping from takeoff to landing. Customize your flight settings and your UAV will perfectly capture the images you need to get high-res maps and 3D models in minutes.
How it works:
- Select the area you want to map and the app automatically generates a flight plan with optimal waypoints, speed, and overlap for the requested altitude/resolution
- Flight direction control: change the direction/heading of flight path depending on wind, terrain, and obstacles
- Multi-flight missions: plan your entire flight once and if you need to replace your battery mid-flight just land, replace the battery, and tap ‘Resume’ to pick up right where you left off
- Mission plans are automatically saved so you can cover multiple sites and recurring data capture
- Watch live video feed from your drone flight right in the app (via DJI gimbal camera)
- Lighter, brighter interface is easier to see in bright sunlight
- Added custom overlap controls
- Expanded mission planning stats
- Cruise altitude to ingress/egress higher to avoid obstacles
- Both imperial and metric units of measure
Capture your images with Flight1 and upload to upload.skycatch.com for automated cloud processing, or process in the field with the Skycatch Edge1 base station.
View and share your processed data via Edge1; or online in the Skycatch web viewer to markup, measure, and overlay CAD plans, or download processed files to use with specialized software like Autodesk and ArcGIS.
Bug fixes and app stability
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Skycatch, Inc.
- 98.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Skycatch Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.