GPS Tag is an effective and easy-to-use app that can be as a personal GPS tracker. Install GPS Tag and enjoy free GPS tracking service. This application should be used by corporate clients, who have account in Wialon Hosting monitoring system, or in Wialon Kit.
To start working with GPS Tag you just need a built-in GPS-receiver, Internet connection and an account in Wialon Hosting GPS tracking system.
Key features and capabilities:
• submits same data as usual GPS-tracker: device coordinates, speed, route, etc;
• creates track of the device;
• sends text messages and images to GPS tracking system.
• GPS Tag is compatible with any iOS version;
• easily connects to the server — enter unique identifier of your mobile device and password;
• compatible with any SIM-card and perfectly works in roaming.
Note! Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Maps renders correctly now when running under iOS 9.
Network in background mode now works correctly when running under iOS 9.
The developer, Gurtam Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gurtam Inc.
- 3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Gurtam
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.