Chess Studio for Mac is the OS X version of the homonymous application for iPhone / iPad.
If you own an iPhone or an iPad try Chess Studio immediately!
Chess Studio is an application designed and built for those players who really want to deepen their knowledge in the field of chess, studying chess regularly and participate in tournaments.
The author of Chess Studio, in addition to being an IT engineer, is himself a chess player for many years and knows very well the world of chess. He is interested to realize the best product possible because he is the first user himself.
In this release:
• You can create and visualize databases in PGN format.
• You can drag and drop databases on the Chess Studio Desktop.
• You can create folders and drag your databases in folders.
• You can merge 2 databases with a simple drag & drop.
• You can transfer a game from a database to other through copy/paste or drag & drop.
• You can share your PGN database with other Mac OS Computer with iCloud Drive.
• You can share your PGN database with other Apple devices (iPhone/iPad) with iCloud Drive.
• You can manage your PGN Database directly with iCloud Drive (with your browser or with the iCloud Drive App for iPhone/iPad). You can add/delete/move your PGN Databases in iCloud Drive and all modifications are immediately visible in Chess Studio.
• You can visualize the list of games of a database.
• You can select games in a databases by Events, by Players, by Years.
• You can play the games of a database, each of them in a separate window.
• You can insert new games in a database.
• You can setup positions.
• You can comment the games with annotations and text.
• You can visualize the moves in compact mode or indent mode.
• Complete management of Null Moves.
• You can use professional chess fonts and figurines for moves notation and annotation.
• You can insert graphical annotations like colored arrows or highlighted squares.
• You can customize the chess board, the chess pieces and the moves notation. Customization can be applied at application level and at single window level.
• You can move pieces in assisted mode: selecting a piece you'll see all the squares where the piece can move or selecting a square you'll see all the pieces that can move on that square. Furthermore the last move executed will be highlighted. Moving pieces in assisted mode can be enabled/disabled at application level and at single chess board level.
• You can consult several versions of the Stockfish Engine (14, 13 and 12 with NNUE support, 11, 10, 9, 8.1, 8) or Komodo 10 Engine to analyze your games. Analyzing multiple lines is also possible.
• You can setup and utilize the Syzygy Endgame Tablebase with the Stockfish Engine.
• You can setup and utilize the Endgame Tablebases online up to seven pieces.
• You can play against the Stockfish or Komodo Engine and play more games simultaneously. For each game you can select a different Stockfish engine and a different level.
• You can read and download the TWIC Magazine (The Week In Chess).
• You can download updated databases directly from PGN Mentor site.
• Languages: Italian and English.
Chess Studio is a multi-windows application. This means that you can open several databases and several games at the same time.
Chess Studio Lite is the same version of Chess Studio where some features are limited.
The application doesn't contain in-app purchases.
If you own an Apple mobile device try Chess Studio for iPhone, iPod and iPad!
For problems, suggestions and other please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IN THIS RELEASE (1.4.5)
• Fixed a bug that in certain conditions prevented the creation of databases.
• Minor bug fixes, improvements and optimizations.
- LAST UPDATES
• The new version of the Stockfish 14 engine with the support of the Neural Networks (NNUE) has been integrated. According to the developers of Stockfish the new version is significantly stronger than just a few months ago.
• The interface that contains the moves of a game has been modified and enhanced. The default settings have been changed but the interface is completely configurable by the user. You can change the colors of the background and the moves. There are ten types of figurines to represent the pieces. You can view a game in compact mode or with a high degree of indentation, you can adjust margins, line spacing and alignment. It is possible to insert fully configurable diagrams within a game (you can set pieces, board border and coordinates). And much more! As always, you can set the parameters relating to the single game or relating to the entire application. The former are not permanent, the latter are saved by the application.
• It is now possible to transfer games from one database to another by copying/pasting or by dragging the selected game from one database to another. The copy/paste can be done either by clicking on the game selected with the right mouse button, or by using the actions from Menu, or by using the buttons in the database window.
开发者“Giordano Vicoli”已表明该 App 的隐私规范可能包括了下述的数据处理方式。有关更多信息，请参阅开发者隐私政策。
开发者不会从此 App 中收集任何数据。
- Giordano Vicoli
- 95.1 MB
- 设备需装有 macOS 10.11 或更高版本。
- Copyright © 2016-2021 Giordano Vicoli.
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。