EdgeView 2 is a cutting-edge image viewer for MacOS X. You can open various image files, can also open archive files like as ZIP, rar without extraction. You can check and open files on built-in file browser. And can connect to FTP and open the file directly. EdgeView 2 is the best choice when viewing and managing image files, cartoon files like as archives.
* We recommend EdgeView 3 for newest MacOS (Big Sur +)
======= Function / specification =======
------- Image viewer ------
● Supporting image files such as JPG, GIF, BMP, PSD, TIFF, RAW(DNG/ARW/CR2), WEBP and PDF, EPS, AI(Adobe Illustrator), OpenEXR
● Supporting major archive formats such as ZIP, RAR, CBZ, CBR, 7-zip, ALZ, etc.
● Can extract encrypted archive file
● Can read archive file in archive file in archive… as they are
● Advanced pre-read cache for fast loading
● Brilliant prerender option. it display low quality preview image until image loading will be completed
● High quality image rendering
● Provide suitable function for comic reading
- Two-page spread, reading from right to left, etc.
● Powerful navigation function
- Move previous/next, skip, move only one page(shift previous/next), etc.
- You can move while checking thumbnails with progress bar and thumbnail bar
● Support for trackpad gestures
- Moving pages with swipe gesture, scaling with pinch gesture
● Built-in loupe function to make it easier to see small character
● Can zoom in/out image freely
● Various special effects can be applied in real time
- Insert shadow in spread pages, auto level correction, blur, sharpen, unsharpen mask, grayscale, colorize, etc.
- Detailed setting is possible from the effects HUD
● Can roate, flip horizontal, flip vertical image
● Support for Animated GIF, and Animated PNG
- Pause/play, move to previous/next frame, and can change frame rates from animated HUD
● Support for Slideshow
● You can adjust transparency for each window
● Can sharing image via SNS.
● Can remote control in comicShare app in iOS device
------- File Browser ------
● Built-in file browser display files as lists or icon
● Can copy and move, delete files.
● Can be arranged by file name, rates, writer, category, etc.
● Easily add and modify additional information such as rates, writer, category
● Provide search functions such as spotlight search, file name search
● Can connect to FTP server in a file browser
● FTP file search is also supported
● Image files, archive files in FTP can also be opened directly * 1
● Save opened folders, archive files, PDF files as history
● The last opened page, file position, special effects, display settings are saved and restored as it is at the last state when reopening
------- Other ------
● Automatically create thumbnails of archive files containing images with the built-in QuickLook plug-in
● Archive files without images display the included file list on the QuickLook panel
● Comics on Screenshot
[Give My Regards to Black Jack], by SHUHO SATO. Distributed in Manga on Web (http://mangaonweb.com/satoshuho/download.html)
* 1) The archive file will be downloaded and opened in a temporary folder. The files in the temporary folder are deleted automatically afterwards
- fix Chinese resource.
Thanks for purchasing EdgeView 2. But I'm sorry about your issue. I recommend you remove preferences file, and then reselect root folder. Please check help page, http://edgeview.co.kr/en/Help/
Thank for purchasing EdgeView 2. But I can't read Chinese. I tried google translate, but I can't understand the translation. Please your request as English to email@example.com. Thanks, best regards.
default zoom behavior
When open a image file, can it display the image which smaller than the window as its actual size, and only zoom out images which are bigger than current window ? In windows I use honeyview but I can't find an image viewer in MacOS which has a similar option like "zoom out the image which is larger than current window" when choose display in actual size. That would be very useful when browsing a directory which contains many images in different size.
Hello, thanks for purchasing EdgeView 2. But I'm sorry, "zoom out the image which is larger than current window" feature wasn't supported yet. I'll investigate about his option. And if you have any suggestion, or report a bug, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
开发者“DONGJIN HAN”已表明该 App 的隐私规范可能包括了下述的数据处理方式。有关更多信息，请参阅开发者隐私政策。
开发者不会从此 App 中收集任何数据。
- DONGJIN HAN
- 15.6 MB
- 设备需装有 macOS 10.12 或更高版本。
日文， 简体中文， 英文， 韩文
- © 2017 DONGJIN HAN
启用“家人共享”，即可让最多 6 个家庭成员使用此 App。