Creating your custom yoga sequence has never been easier! Pocket Yoga Teacher allows you to build, edit and share complete yoga practices.
Make a yoga sequence in minutes by selecting your desired poses and adjusting their order and duration. Then add music, set the tempo and you’re done! Try your practice by following along with the voice guidance or print it out for your records. Perfect for yoga teachers, teacher trainees or intermediate to advanced level yogis.
• Choose from over 300 poses, including variations and transitional poses.
• Follow suggestions on which pose to add next or choose from a complete list.
• Move poses around to your desired order.
• Add loops to repeat a set of poses, like a Sun Salutation.
• Set the duration to hold each pose.
• Place poses inside ‘loops’ to indicate sections that repeat multiple times.
• Add markers to indicate music and tempo changes.
• Open multiple sequences at once and Copy & Paste from one to the other.
• Email, Message or AirDrop a sequence to your friends so they can try it.
• Convert your practices to PDF documents.
• Print your practices for your records.
• Send your practices to your iPhone or iPad and continue editing there (requires a separate purchase).
What's New in Version 3.0.1 - 3.0.3
• Support for macOS Catalina
• Technical fixes
What's New in Version 3.0.0
• New Feature: Now you can play your practice after you are done sequencing
• 100+ additional poses
• New Feature: Visualized breath cues
• Improved print options: Show or hide the pose names and breaths for printouts
• Technical fixes
MORE ON BREATH CUES
Breaths are now the length of a full inhale and exhale. As you are creating your custom practice, enable 'Show Breaths' from the More menu to visualize where each inhale/exhale will take place.
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga Teacher, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
这东西是什么？一张张静态图片的播放器么？那为什么不直接在 Finder 里看缩略图了事？
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。