Creating web pages has never been easier with a custom HTML keyboard and various wizards that facilitate creating HTML Elements and CSS Properties and inserting them into your HTML & CSS code. Use split mode to view HTML code and its live preview side by side.
Access your files from iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive or any other cloud service via Apple’s familiar file interface.
View and edit code for many coding and markup languages.
View many types of files including image files, pdf, mp3, mp4.
Dark mode support.
• View HTML files source text and preview them in browser mode.
• Split mode to view HTML source and its live preview side by side. Any edits made to the HTML source will be shown immediately in the browser view.
• Previewing HTML files is fully supported for local and iCloud files. For other file providers, loading images, external css & script files is not currently supported.
CUSTOM HTML KEYBOARD
• Easy and fast way to setup and insert HTML Elements and CSS Properties.
• Buttons for many common HTML elements.
• Wizards for Image, Style, Link & Script Elements, make it easy to setup the properties for these elements and insert them into your code.
• Tap Image button, browse & select the image file, configure inline style, the Image Element will be inserted with image relative path and style.
• Wizards to create and insert CSS Rule and properties. Including Text, Fonts, Background, Box, Border, Positioning, Table & List properties.
• Edit Color Properties, such as text & background colors using color picker or choosing color name from a list.
• Edit Length properties and select the length unit.
• Edit CSS Rule. Set the element, id or class. Add multiple selectors with selected combinator/grouping.
• Select the required value for many properties from a list with valid values.
• Clear any property by swiping left and tap delete button.
• Increase/Decrease Ident for paragraphs in code.
• Move cursor using arrows.
• Turn Spelling Correction on or off while you edit the file from custom keyboard.
• Apples's familiar file Interface.
• Access your files from iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive or any other cloud service.
• Import images from Photo Library or Camera as png or jpeg.
• Determine the compression ratio of jpeg image.
• Preview many image, video, audio and document files. Supported files include: png, jpg, jpeg, mp3, mp4, pdf, doc, xls, ppt.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us: email@example.com.
Help enhancement, now if any image in a help topic is tapped, it will be fully previewed in the help topic view.
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。