Read greens like the pros, make more putts, and lower your scores with Slopegraide, golf's real-time green reading system!
Our patent pending training aid takes the Slopegraide sensor worn on your midsection and uses physics and geometry to tell you where to aim your putt and how hard to hit it!
No green reading books to sort through.
No courses to preload on your devices.
No subscriptions or in-app purchases.
A quick, seamless calibration process for the sensor in seconds and you are ready to make a ton of putts!
Slopegraide was made by players for players. Consistently misreading putts on the green is now a thing of the past. Build your confidence in your green reading and putting, take advantage of the great shots you hit on the green, and create breakthroughs on the course with Slopegraide!
• Speedview - Calculates an animated rolling model along an with approximate duration to hole (NOTE: Duration is based on a flat surface with only horizontal slope)
• Four Measurement Modes to accommodate any green reading style:
- Imperial (US) (inches/feet)
- Metric (centimeters/meters)
- Slope Degrees
- Slope Percentage (useful for those who read greens with their feet!)
• Coach Mode - Allows coaches to connect to Slopegraide sensors worn by their students much easier when worn on the back of their midsection
• Calculates where you need to aim any putt inside 30 feet instantly (for Imperial and Metric measurement modes only)
• Displays an approximate duration to hole to train putt speed control (NOTE: Duration is based on a flat surface with only horizontal slope)
• Supports green speeds from 6 to 15 on the Stimpmeter
• Trains both your eyes and kinesthetic feel for various slopes on the green
• Slopegraide can be used with your Apple Watch without having your iPhone nearby! (Apple Watch linking is not available for iPad)
• Configurable sensitivity to accommodate users with limited mobility or different forms of golf apparel
- Now includes sensitivity calibration!
• One-Shot or Continuous Feedback Mode – Display either one slope quickly or continuous slope measurements up to 10 seconds
NOTE: A Slopegraide sensor is required to use this app. Please go to http://www.slopegraide.com to purchase your sensor.
Your Slopegraide experience just got a lot better! Here's what is new in this latest update:
- We fixed some display issues on some screens for older iPhones with smaller screens.
- Added a new display value to the main Slopegraide view "1 sec Roll Distance"! This distance value shows you how far the ball must roll in one second after your putt is struck in order to have the optimal rolling speed to fit the slope value or reference point calculated.
- Replaced Duration to Hole value on the Apple Watch to "1 sec Roll Distance" value.
- Added Putt Length label to differentiate between distance to the hole and the new "1 sec Roll Distance" value.
- Moved some display components on the Apple Watch face.
In case you missed it, here is what was new in the previous Slopegraide updates:
- Now supporting iPad devices! For the instructor, the Slopegraide experience with iPad allows you to navigate back and forth between other apps you use for your teaching. For the player, you can lay your iPad on the green or on a tripod and clearly see the Speedview animations while you are putting on the practice green!
- Also introducing Coach Mode, which allows Slopegraide sensors to be worn on the back of the midsection, as it will invert the slope direction displayed within the app. An instructor can easily stay connected to a student wearing Slopegraide on the practice green.
- Added a new option in the Manage Devices screen "Link to Apple Watch", that allows you to link an Apple Watch to your Slopegraide sensor without re-adding it to your account.
We are proud to introduce Speedview, the new feature we've added that shows you an animated rolling model of your putt at the press of the button! Here's how it works:
1. Go through your putting process and determine the slope you are standing on along your putt line by pressing the Read Putt button.
2. Press the View Putt Model button.
3. That's it! You'll see a ball animating on the screen showing you the approximate pace your putt needs to be in order to hole it. Take note of the approximate duration the ball will take to get to the hole in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Q: Is Speedview also on the Slopegraide Apple Watch app?
A: Yes and no. We feel the screen is too small to provide an accurate perspective of a putt. Therefore, the animated rolling model is NOT on the Apple Watch app. However, regardless of what measurement mode you have displayed on your Apple Watch, the approximate roll distance after 1 second is displayed on the bottom right corner of your watch face so you have both direction and speed information available to you at the flick of your wrist. You can change the putt length by rotating the crown of your Apple Watch.
With Speedview, you now have both an accurate read of your putt with both direction and speed, making Slopegraide a valuable asset in your golf practice.
If you have any suggestions for future updates, please contact us via email at email@example.com! We are committed to helping you play your best golf!
开发者“Jeffrey David Golf, LLC”已表明该 App 的隐私规范可能包括了下述的数据处理方式。有关更多信息，请参阅开发者隐私政策。
- Jeffrey David Golf, LLC
- 60.2 MB
- 设备需装有 iOS 12.3 或更高版本。
- 设备需装有 iPadOS 12.3 或更高版本。
- iPod touch
- 设备需装有 iOS 12.3 或更高版本。
- © 2021 Jeffrey David Golf, LLC
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。