Text recognition finally made easy, super efficient and confidential (no server, your data stays on your device). Textify analyzes images, recognizes text, and creates PDF files with the text integrated such that the files are searchable. Or you can simply export to a .txt file. Very useful and powerful for managing documents.
• Select any images or PDF as input
• Recognize text in any language
• Output as .pdf or .txt
• The created PDF have the text integrated and can thus be searched, copy/pasted,...
• Choose the output file quality, apply filters on the image
• Instant output file size preview
• Works offline, no server, 100% on device
Your privacy matters! No server, no internet connection is required. Your data is safe.
I hope you enjoy the app.
Special note: if you plan to OCR very old (from 1980's) dot-matrix printed documents scanned in very very high resolution, the results might possibly be questionable, due to the nature of such documents. Anyway, the app offers OCR for free, so it's best to try it and see if it fits your needs.
• Fixed issue where PDF export could hang
• OCR support for 5 new languages (English + French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese)
• New 'Copy Text' button to quickly copy the recognized text to the clipboard
• macOS Big Sur & Apple Silicon compatible
• Redesigned App Icon
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。