AnkiMobile is a mobile companion to Anki, a powerful, intelligent flashcard program that is free, multi-platform, and open-source. Sales of this app support the development of both the computer and mobile version, which is why the app is priced as a computer application.
AnkiMobile was written by the lead developer of Anki and AnkiWeb, and it has been around since 2010. Beware other apps using "Anki" in their name that have sprung up recently - they are not compatible with the rest of the Anki ecosystem, and they offer far fewer features.
Some of AnkiMobile's features include:
- A free cloud synchronization service that lets you keep your card content synchronized across multiple mobile and computer devices. This makes it easy to add content on a computer and then study it on your mobile, easily keep your study progress current between an iPhone and iPad, and so on.
- The same proven scheduling algorithm that the computer version of Anki uses, which reminds you of material as you're about to forget it.
- A flexible interface designed for smooth and efficient study. You can set up AnkiMobile to perform different actions when you tap or swipe on various parts of the screen, and control which actions appear on the tool buttons.
- Comprehensive graphs and statistics about your studies.
- Support for large card decks - even 100,000+ cards.
- If your cards use images or audio clips, the media is stored on your device, so you can study without an internet connection.
- A powerful search facility that allows you to find cards that match criteria such as 'tagged high priority, answered in the last ten days and not containing the following words', and automatically place them into a deck to study.
- Support for displaying mathematical equations with MathJax, and rendering LaTeX created with the computer version.
- Support for adding images drawn with the Apple Pencil to your cards.
Please note that AnkiMobile is currently intended as a companion to the computer version of Anki, rather than a complete replacement for it. While AnkiMobile is able to display and schedule your cards in the same way the computer version does, certain changes like modifying note types need to be done with the computer software. Add-ons are not supported, so while you can study image occlusion cards created with the computer version, they can not be created within AnkiMobile. For this reason, please start with the computer version of Anki before you think about buying this app.
The cloud synchronization service is optional, and data can also be imported/exported from the app via a USB cable or AirDrop.
Like all apps, AnkiMobile can be purchased once and then used on multiple devices in a household using the same Apple ID. Family sharing is also supported. For information on bulk discounts for educational institutions, please see Apple's Volume Purchase Program.
For more information on AnkiMobile, including a link to the online manual, please have a look at the support page: https://docs.ankimobile.net/
If you have any questions or want to report an issue, please let us know on our support site and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Added a Vietnamese translation, thanks to dominic22.
- Added a Korean translation, thanks to Eric and others.
- Fixed card template editor not saving until tab changed.
- Fixed an error that appeared after creating an empty filtered deck.
- Fixed scratchpad toggle not working on iOS 12/13.1.
- Fixed handling of interval modifier in the v1/v2 schedulers.
- Better handle errors when importing.
- Fixed an issue with importing some .apkg files.
- Fixed some display issues when using an RTL interface language.
- Stability improvements.
Improved undo support:
- Actions like burying and deleting are now undoable.
- Multiple undo steps are supported.
- Added a new Redo action.
- Undo/redo can also be accessed via the Preferences screen, Browse screen, and Edit screen.
- Added a new v3 scheduler (https://faqs.ankiweb.net/the-2021-scheduler.html).
- If you're using the v1 scheduler, you'll be prompted to update to v2. Like recent computer versions, the update will not reset any cards that are in learning.
- Added a Change Notetype action to the Browse screen.
- Added a Find&Replace action to the Browse screen. Prefix search with 're:' for a regular expression, and 'tag:' to replace tags.
- Added a 85% scratchpad height option.
- Added support for three more flags.
- The Study Options screen has been reworked.
- Tag completion in the editor now matches any part of the tag.
- Much faster importing of shared decks with lots of media files.
- The Filter screen in Browse now highlights the text you've searched for, and no longer truncates text.
- Images are now added as .png when they have transparency.
- Allow negative numbers when extending daily limits in Custom Study.
- The autoplay option now also affects videos.
- Added extra actions to record and replay your own voice without a pop-up menu.
- Fixed handling of newline characters in the type-in-the-answer comparison.
- Miscellaneous other changes and bugfixes.
开发者“Ankitects Pty Ltd”已表明该 App 的隐私规范可能包括了下述的数据处理方式。有关更多信息，请参阅开发者隐私政策。
- Ankitects Pty Ltd
- 42 MB
- 设备需装有 iOS 12.0 或更高版本。
- 设备需装有 iPadOS 12.0 或更高版本。
- iPod touch
- 设备需装有 iOS 12.0 或更高版本。
俄文， 土耳其文， 德文， 日文， 法文， 波兰文， 波斯文， 爱尔兰文， 简体中文， 繁体中文， 英文， 葡萄牙文， 西班牙文， 越南文， 阿拉伯文， 韩文
- © 2021 Ankitects Pty Ltd
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。