CREATE - COMMUNICATE - PRINT!
Visuals2Go is founded by a Special Education teacher and developed in collaboration with speech pathologists and parents. Our mission is to have an accessible tool that is user friendly, simple to use and effective in the teaching of Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC)
Visuals2Go is an ALL-IN-ONE Educational app created to support people with communication and learning difficulties. Research shows that Augmentative and Assistive Communication systems are highly beneficial for people who are non-verbal or have difficulties with speech.
Visuals2Go is designed to support you as an Educator, Therapist, Support Worker or Parent so that you can give the person in your care a voice. It is distinct from other Augmentative and Alternate Communication (AAC) in it’s versatility. It is designed to support people with a range of different communicative needs: from students with high support needs who needs a single message communication system, to choice making using two or more images, to sentence building to extend vocabulary. It also supports those who needs hands-on visuals so the app allows users to PRINT their visuals on a range of different templates.
The app has a Simple-to-use interface and beautifully designed images that will encourage regular access to communication and learning.
We believe that if the Educators, therapists, support workers or parents are actively using a software that is highly beneficial, then the person with a communication need will most likely be using it as well.
The app is useful for verbal and non-verbal learners, it can be used for individuals in the Autism Spectrum, individuals with Down Syndrome or other diagnosis.
Here are some of the ways you can use Visuals2Go:
* Use it as communication device for those struggling with speech. Users can make choices directly or use the ‘Sentence Strip’ feature to communicate in sentences;
* Use it for Visual Prompts, our new 'Card Search' feature allows you to easily search for thousands of images to provide a visual prompt for directions or for learning;
* For students with Higher Support needs, you can use the App as a one button (or one message) communication device;
* Use it as a lanyard - carrying all your symbols on your device, with an easy SWIPE-TO-SCROLL through cards feature;
* Create countless number of visual cards in various sizes to print off and laminated for hands-on learning (Optional Upgrade);
* Print cards on a range of customised visual boards from our templates for a variety purposes including choice boards, shopping lists, flash cards and more (Optional Upgrade);
* Create stories for learning - You can use to create stories to learn social skills and step-by-step recipes or procedures.
* Or simply use it as a photo album with text and voice. Store albums of family members; friends; favourite toys; characters; etc. Your child will love scrolling to see each Visual!
The app is constantly updated with new images and albums. You have a choice to upgrade the app with added features with individual inApp purchases or with a subscription.
Please note: If you purchase a monthly or yearly access to the online library, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Fixed a bug that prevented recently used sentences from loading when activated within an album
Fixed an issue that affected the caching of images
Other minor bug fixes
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。