ACS is a bi-monthly peer-reviewed publication that is dedicated to the advancement of cardiothoracic surgery. The main focus of ACS is to highlight a subspecialty topic in each issue, with the aim of providing critical analysis and comprehensive overview of contemporary and often controversial aspects of this topic.
In each issue, a topic is examined in detail through Systematic Reviews/Meta-Analyses, Featured Articles, Research Highlights, and Perspectives. This is complemented by dynamic and interactive video-featured articles such as Keynote Lecture Series, Masters of Cardiothoracic Surgery, and Safeguards and Pitfalls, as well as exquisitely illustrated Art of Operative Techniques articles, helping to guide the reader through how to perform each procedure.
Features of ACS app:
1. View the current issue and all past issues in text, PDF, and video formats
2. Explore high-level systematic reviews/meta-analyses from all published issues
3. Watch high-definition surgical videos by renowned experts, walking you through each step of the operation, and important complications and mistakes to avoid
4. Learn to master surgeries through comprehensive and detailed operative illustrations
5. Automatic updates with the most clinically relevant content
6. Share articles via email
watch videos on iPhone is great.
It's an interesting journal!
- NANCY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- 4.3 MB
系统要求：iOS 5.0 或更高版本。兼容设备：iPhone、iPad、iPod touch。
- © AME Publishing Company
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。