Online performance tests will tell you how fast your Internet connection is overall, but your service provider's speed is not the only factor: Wifi itself can significantly affect speed, latency and reliability. And with broadband Internet connections getting faster and faster, Wifi usually already is the bottleneck.
This app requires an iPerf 3 server and will help you set it up on your computer. You will then be able to test your Wifi connection in isolation of your Internet connection across your home or office and tell your exactly what bandwidth you can expect in every room. You can then adjust your settings and move access points around or decide to upgrade your equipment until you achieve super solid Wifi.
If you are already familiar with iPerf 3, here is what you can expect from this app:
* tiny: the app only embeds the iPerf library and UI code
* modern: based on the latest open source stable iPerf 3.6 codebase
* stable: we ran extensive tests to assess stability and give you the most accurate performance numbers
* fast: the app has been tested for memory leaks, does all the processing in a background thread and has been analysed with Instruments to make it as fast as we can
* simple: the UI is really simple and maps straight to iPerf command line parameters, and the embedded help section will assist you in getting started and provide advice on how to achieve the best possible Wifi performance
* open source: no surprises, you can look at the source code on GitHub which is what we use to build the app
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。