R.: »The best kanji app available.«
B.: »Carefully crafted app. Very nice done.«
S.: »I'm using this app every day, it's addicting. I have tried a lot of other apps, but this one I love!.«
K.: »A blessing to those wanting to master Japanese reading and writing.«
P.: »This is the best kanji learning app in the App Stores.«
Kanji Teacher is free. There's no advertising and no in-app purchases are necessary – it's just free, pure and simple.
Kanji Teacher knows not only all the 2,136 jōyō kanjis and their readings, but also the 8,000 most common Japanese words and how to pronounce them. This unique combination enables you to learn the Kun- and On-readings of the kanjis and apply and test what you have learnt straight away: both how to read a word and how to write a word you know.
Kanji Teacher has more features you'll love:
○ Practise your writing with Kanji Teacher! Every stroke is analysed: do the position, direction and order match up with the correct way of writing? Kanji Teacher helps you out with hints to begin with, but as you progress further you’ll be on your own.
○ Kanji Teacher is also a Kana teacher: learn how to read and write Hiragana and Katakana.
○ Kanji Teacher comes with two dedicated tutors – one for Kana and one for Kanji. These tutors will accompany you through the entire learning process, explain Kanji Teacher, introduce new characters, present the tests and celebrate achievements.
○ Kanji Teacher uses multiple choice so you can be sure that you really do know the answer. And it also compiles the possible answers intelligently, ensuring that they all make sense and are similar to the correct answer, because Kanji Teacher is a teacher after all – it's strict, but this helps you learn more quickly.
○ Kanji Teacher uses a Leitner system so you can learn easy kanjis quickly and focus on the more difficult ones.
○ Kanji Teacher comes with around 6,000 sample sentences: Around 8,000 tests have been created based on these sentences, where the corresponding Kanji is omitted and has to be found. In addition you will find tests for 127 important geographical locations in Japan and over 1,300 Japanese first names and surnames together with their reading.
○ Kanjis can be grouped by JLPT level and school year and, most importantly, you can switch between both views without losing what you have already done.
○ Up to eight learning lists can be managed, searched, and the Kanas, Kanjis and radicals assigned. Additionally, Kanjis detailed in sections of popular textbooks and Kanken test groups can be assigned to one of these lists.
○ You can choose the correct answer, check it and move on to the next question with just one touch of the screen, which speeds up your learning and progress.
○ Kanji Teacher comes with Ulrike's Mnemonics, which were provided by Joy o' Kanji,a site where you can find playful, informative, photo-filled essays about each of the 2,136 Joyo Kanji.
○ Learning of radicals is supported in many different ways: with dedicated tests and an Analyze screen that shows which Kanjis are made up of them.
Besides some bugfixes two important new settings have been added.
○ Show answer: OFF (previous behavior), WRONG (new default), ALL
With this new setting you can control if the answer buttons show what they actually mean after answering the question. With WRONG this only happens if the answer was incorrect, and only the incorrect answer is revealed. With ALL it happens always and for all buttons.
○ Auto proceed: OFF, CORRECT (new default), ALWAYS (previous behavior)
This setting defines whether the next test is automatically presented when you release the answer button - or you have to press NEXT (or anywhere on the answers) to continue. Auto proceed helps you to learn faster: with CORRECT it happens if the answer is right, but in case of an incorrect answer you can look at the correct answer calmly and then continue. With ALWAYS it happens even in case of an incorrect answer. One behavior remains the same: As long as your finger is on the answer button or SKIP, the answer remains displayed, only when you release it "Auto proceed" becomes active.
The new default differs from the previous behavior, but you can simply set it back to the way it was before using the settings "Show answer: OFF" and "Auto proceed: ALWAYS".
Many thanks to Gabriel, Soshun and Goccia!
开发者Christian Rusche尚未向 Apple 提供其隐私惯例和数据处理相关的详细信息。有关更多信息，请参阅开发者隐私政策。
开发者下一次提交 App 更新时将需要提供隐私详细信息。
- Christian Rusche
- 58.8 MB
- 设备需装有 iOS 9 或更高版本。
- 设备需装有 iPadOS 9 或更高版本。
- iPod touch
- 设备需装有 iOS 9 或更高版本。
- 需使用运行 macOS 11 或更高版本的系统并装有 Apple M1 芯片的 Mac。
- © 2020 Christian Rusche
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。