You can then read any of your ebooks directly without downloading them and filling up your storage.
- Automatically import all the ebooks (epub, mobi and azw3 files) in your Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive wherever they are and whatever their file name is
- Automatically import all the ebooks in the app’s folder in iCloud Drive (app needs to be running, active network connection necessary)
- Read your books directly from the cloud or download them on your device to have them with you everywhere you go
- Borrow ebooks for free from other Librairie users
- Autocomplete your ebooks information (genre, summary, series, ratings, artwork…)
- Manually edit ebooks metadata
- Import individual ebooks from any app integrating with the iOS Files App
- Import individual ebooks from an OPDS feed
- Import individual ebooks from Calibre (through the Calibre Content Server)
- Convert your ebooks in other formats (ePub, MOBI, PDF)
- UI Dark mode
- Read Aloud: let the app read your ebooks to you with Text To Speech, even in background mode
- Dedicated speed reading UI
- Free text search of your library
- Filter your library by author, serie, genre, language or file type
- All your ebooks synchronized on all your devices automatically
- Clean looking reader
- Choose between a vertically scrolling reader and a classical page turning one
- Choose your font face, size, the line height and the justification of the text
- Hyphenation support
- Two columns mode
- Reading list synchronized between your devices
- Synchronized bookmarks between all your devices
- Add notes to your ebooks and share them between your devices
- Multiple reading visual themes to suit your tastes or the external conditions
- Compatible with the iPad multitasking features
- Support for keyboard shortcuts
- Export your ebooks to any compatible iOS app through a share sheet
- Some functionalities require the purchase of an in-app subscription
- * Works with DRM FREE EPUB, MOBI, AZW3 and PDF files
- A Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive account is necessary to use the automatic cloud storage import feature of the app
- Please note that the PDF files are not synchronized automatically and should be added manually.
- Please note that you should always keep safe backups of your orignal files !! The Librairie Cloud is not a backup system but a tool to enjoy your files more freely.
- By adding ebooks into Librairie you acknowledge that you possess all the rights necessary on those files to accomplish the intended functions of the app.
We’ll be happy to hear from you. Either for feedback or for helping you. Please reach us at:
Librairie Premium subscription is free for 1 week then $8.49/year
Librairie is edited by CUBESOFT SARL.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription will automatically renew 24 hours prior to expiration date. To turn off auto-renew, visit your iTunes account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of service:
- Numerous crashes related to network calls fixed
- Fixed the default OPDS catalogs
- App Tracking Transparency: you’ll be asked if you allow us to show you targeted ads. Please remember that ads are what make the free version of the app possible.
can‘t run on ios11.3
Hello, your problem probably comes from somewhere else because the app totally runs on iOS 11.3. Can you contact us at email@example.com so that we can help you ?
开发者“Cubesoft SARL”已表明该 App 的隐私规范可能包括了下述的数据处理方式。有关更多信息，请参阅开发者隐私政策。
以下数据可能会用于在其他公司的 App 和网站中追踪您：
- CUBESOFT SARL
- 26.7 MB
- 设备需装有 iOS 13.0 或更高版本。
- 设备需装有 iPadOS 13.0 或更高版本。
- iPod touch
- 设备需装有 iOS 13.0 或更高版本。
德文， 法文， 英文， 西班牙文
- © 2016 CUBESOFT SARL
- App 内购买项目
- Librairie Premium Subscription ¥60.00
- OneDrive Sync ¥12.00
- Remove Ads ¥6.00
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。