As seen on Japanese TV quiz and variety shows, the popular maru (○ "yes") batsu (× "no") boards are now available for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Perfect for setting the mood at parties, nomikai (drinking parties), enkai (company parties where everyone gets drunk), nijikai (the so-called second party where all the people who got drunk at the enkai go to get even more drunk), bonenkai (end-of-the-year parties where people try to forget the last year), shinnenkai (New Years parties where people apologize for getting so drunk at last year's bonenkai), kekkonshiki (weddings), gokon (matchmaking parties), quiz shows, or eikaiwa (English conversation) lessons.
• six different "pinpon" (○ "yes") and "buu" (× "no") sounds
• can be set automatically play sound on moving the device upright
• inverted colours mode to improve visibility in large rooms
• convenient size lets you use it anytime, anywhere
• added 64-bit device support
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。