*** Mercedes-Benz B-Class charge and departure on your Watch, iPhone, and iPad ***
Manage Mercedes B-Class charge and departure time from convenient iOS and watchOS apps. The MyB user interface is streamlined to provide the most important information and actions you need to supervise your electric vehicle remotely.
MyB checks the Mercedes webapp every five minutes without draining your phone and watch battery. It achieves this by performing the checks from our servers — not your phone or watch. Changes are pushed to your phone and watch only when the servers detect differences or you explicitly request an update. Your app screens and watch complications stay fresh as long as you can receive silent (i.e., they don't bother you) data notifications.
Do you share a car with someone else? Sign-in to MyB from as many iOS and watchOS devices as you want. Everyone stays in-sync!
MyB is not associated with or endorsed by Mercedes-Benz.
You asked and I built. Thank you for using MyB.
* Improved authentication mechanism between iPhone/iPad/Watch and MyB servers.
* [iPhone, iPad, Watch: United States only] Charge level indicated by number of green lightning bolts. Level 1 shows one bolt, Level 2 shows two bolts, Level 3 shows three bolts. This feature currently only works for US-based vehicles because Mercedes-Benz doesn't report charging level from its European servers.
* [iPhone, iPad] View estimated charge completion time by tapping the green lightning bolt in the iPhone and iPad app. Tap again to show the bolt.
* [Watch] Improved watch complication update.
* [iPhone, iPad] Tap anywhere on the Widget to open MyB app.
* [iPhone, iPad, Watch] Opening the app automatically initiates an update from the server.
* [iPhone, iPad, Watch] Improved push data management.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.