NetNewsWire is a free and open source RSS reader. It’s fast, stable, and accessible.
NetNewsWire shows you articles from your favorite blogs and news sites — and keeps track of what you’ve read.
If you’ve been going from page to page in your browser looking for new articles to read, let NetNewsWire bring them to you instead.
If you’ve been getting your news from Facebook and Twitter — with their ads, algorithms, and user tracking — get your news from your favorite sites directly, and more reliably, with NetNewsWire.
Take back control of your news. And have fun doing it!
* Direct feed-downloading
* Syncing via Feedbin and Feedly
* Multiple accounts
* Dark Mode
* Reader view
* Share sheet
* Starred articles
* All Unread and Today smart feeds
* Importing and exporting OPML feed lists
* Background refreshing
* Hiding read articles
* Timeline customization
* Keyboard shortcuts
* Context menus
* Support for multiple windows
* Feeds view: Fixed a bug where marking a feed as read then quickly tapping on another feed could navigate to the wrong feed.
* Feeds view: fixed bug where feeds that should be hidden by filter weren’t getting hidden fast enough
* Timeline: VoiceOver reads “unread” before each unread item
* Timeline: Mark All as Read confirmation is now an action sheet rather than an alert
* Timeline: fixed bug using trackpad two-finger swipe to toggle read status (in some contexts)
* Timeline: canceling a search didn’t repopulate the timeline as it should have. Now it does.
* Article view: deal with recent Twitter change where Twitter embeds could be cut off
* Article view: mailto links now open the Mail compose sheet
* Article view: fixed bug where saved scroll position in article could be applied when it shouldn’t be
* Article view: space bar advancement in the article view works more like it does in Safari
* Sharing: now sends title along with the URL when sharing to Buffer
* Feedly: retrieve new token from Feedly after expiration
* Feedly: fixed a bug where sometimes removing a feed with Feedly doesn’t work. (We think we’ve fixed it, but we couldn’t reproduce it, so we’re not positive.)
* Keyboard: Cmd-, brings up settings
* Keyboard: Shift-cmd-R now shows the Reader view
* Keyboard: Shift-cmd-S now hides the sidebar
* Keyboard: Cmd-I now brings up the Info pane
* Keyboard: shortcut for Mark All as Read now works when feeds list has focus
* Keyboard: return key opens current article in in-app browser (SFSafariViewController)
* Notifications: now grouped by feed
* Notifications: now waits to ask for Notifications permission until user toggles a feed to notify about new articles
* NetNewsWire now appears in Firefox’s share menu
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。