Visual editor for creating and editing noise maps. Generates code on Objective-C and Swift that can be used in your own projects. GameplayKit API is used to generate the code such as GKNoise and GKNoiseMap.
May be useful for game developers and anyone who needs a procedural array of pseudo-random numbers.
- Node based editor: Simply drag and drop the desired components onto the canvas and connect them with connectors.
- Noise preview: Any node can be switched to the preview mode. Just double-click on the year and it will unfold in the preview. It is very convenient to control the visual noise map at any stage.
- Code generation: The code is automatically generated as you add nodes, connect them and change parameters. To generate the code for the required language / OS, just select the desired option from the drop-down list.
Code generating for:
- languages: Objective-C, Swift (3, 4)
- operating systems: iOS 10.0+, macOS 10.12+, tvOS 10.0+
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.