Ombre is an image application that lets you add a color gradient overlay to your images. Gradients can be either radial or linear and are added without altering the original image. Ombre is an essential creative tool for web designers, graphic artists and photographers.
Key features include:
• Gradient Types
Create gradients that are either radial (concentric) or linear (point to point).
• Composite Modes
Control the gradient's appearance using one of the 25 available blend modes.
Drag'n drop (or copy) high-resolution images directly from Ombre to another application or the Finder.
Print high-resolution source material as a single image, on a contact sheet or as image slices.
Create new images using a background process while you continue to work on other projects.
Share images with local applications or using Facebook, Twitter or other popular internet services.
• Slide Show
Create an interactive slide show presentation using your processed output images.
Use the copy and paste features to quickly replicate settings from one item to another.
• Photos and Action Extensions
Use all the functions of Ombre from within Photos or activate the Action Extension to use Ombre functions in applications like TextEdit, Finder, Mail, etc.
- Updated for macOS Mojave
- Updated Dark Mode User Interface.
- Support added for Semantic Coloring.
- Support added for HEIC output files.
- Improved image rendering for faster preview drawing.
- Improved drag’n’drop performance
- Added several stability enhancements and bug fixes.
- Create a new Extension making Ombre's functions available in Photos.
- Create a new Extension making Ombre's functions available in TextEdit, Mail, Finder, etc. as an Action Extension.
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。