OmniOutliner 3 Enterprise simplifies deployment for customers who wish to pay full-price for the Pro edition up front. For most customers, we recommend our normal edition — which uses in-app purchases to support free two-week trials, two levels of functionality (Essentials and Pro), and upgrade discounts. The list price and the functionality of OmniOutliner Pro are the same in both apps.
OmniOutliner 3 for iOS brings structured writing to all your iOS devices.
• Dark Mode: OmniOutliner’s UI automatically adjusts to correspond to the display mode of iOS.
• File Browser: OmniOutliner now uses Apple’s file browser giving you more flexibility with where you store your documents and how they sync.
• Multiple Windows: Increase your productivity on iPadOS by working with two documents at the same time.
• Drag and Drop: Text can be dragged to documents. Rows can be dragged between documents or to other apps.
• Keyword Filtering: Filter the outline by a keyword via the new Filter icon in the toolbar.
• Improved Outline View: Row handles and Status Checkboxes now follow the row indentation level.
• Templates: Choose a template or apply a theme to an existing document using OmniOutliner’s new Template Picker.
• Printing: Documents can now be printed via the new Print option in the Share menu.
• PDF: Send a PDF copy of your document using the new PDF format option.
• New File Format: OmniOutliner 3 for iOS adopts the new .ooutline format introduced by OmniOutliner 5 for Mac: a flat (zipped) file that is more compatible with third-party cloud sync platforms. While .ooutline files are zipped by default, package files are still available for scenarios where that makes more sense, like for version control.
• OPML Mode: When editing OPML files, features not supported by the file format are hidden or disabled.
• Focusing: A Section List has been added to give you an overview and focus on certain areas.
• Status Bar: When focused or filtered, a status bar appears to remind you that content is hidden and provide easy access to your full outline.
• Drag and Drop: In addition to text, images and other files can be dragged to documents.
• Filters: Create and save keyword filters. If you’re syncing with OmniOutliner 5 Pro for Mac, you can also apply advanced filters created in the Mac edition of OmniOutliner.
• Optimized Inspector: The Contents and Text Style Inspectors now open in a unified view on smaller iOS devices and as a unified sidebar on larger iOS devices, allowing for improved access to inspector contents. When space is available, the Inspector sidebar now persists on the screen, making it easier to make multiple changes to your document.
• Outline Column: The outline column can now be placed anywhere in a multi-column document.
• Excel & Powerpoint Export
• Password Encryption: Add a password to your documents to secure them with AES-256 encryption.
• OPML Mode: Edit metadata for OPML files and set text encoding in the Document inspector.
For video tutorials and other information, please visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter @omnioutliner.
• Linked Resource Folders: Give OmniOutliner permission to folders stored locally or in iCloud Drive to access your templates saved within them. Compatible file providers such as Working Copy can be used as well! Select the Configure Resource Locations option in Settings to add folders.
• Intro Video: The intro video no longer references starting the trial, since some people will be watching that video after having already purchased the app.
• URL Scheme: Made some future-proofing improvements to OmniOutliner's URL scheme
• Unfocus: When unfocusing, OmniOutliner will restore the current scroll position.
• OPML: Fixed an issue where OPML files wouldn't open when CarbonFin Outliner was set to be the default app for those files.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniOutliner.
If OmniOutliner empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniOutliner and make them more productive too.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
关于添加 链接 的问题；
- The Omni Group
- 150.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 The Omni Group
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.