Conduct any type of Inspection, Audit and Safety Checklists quickly and efficiently with OnSite Checklist Tool. It can be adapted to any type of audit and easy to create a template on the desktop then transferred to the phone.
Quick and simple scoring, reusable templates, photo annotation, assignable actions and much more. No accounts, sign-ups or hidden costs. The OnSite Checklist is flexible for use in any industry, simple enough for everyday use, and has a lot of powerful features to make your inspections quicker, richer and more informative.
Get the flexibility you need to build audit templates that suit your business’ needs. Onsite Checklist is versatile enough to handle everything from start to end for your needs. Implementation is as easy as creating templates online and in-app. Sharing templates with team members in the field, and visualizing the data as reports are completed.
Each inspection capture the following information
- Inspection Details (Title, Reference, Address, Audit Manager & Company, Client Contact & Company)
- Unlimited Assignees/Responsible Persons
- Site Photograph & location Map
- Overall Inspection Comments
- Multiple signatures with auditor name and post
The inspection’s test having the following information
- Score (Pass / Fail / NA)
- Text Comments
- Multiple Photos & Annotations
- Assignable actions with due dates and completion status
- Compile your inspection results into professionally designed PDF reports.
- Share reports via email, Dropbox and many more.
- Customize reports for the particular assignee or due dates.
- Include your own company logo and details on the reports.
- Include the photo taken date time for photos.
- Manage the image quality for generating PDF reports
- Create your personal reusable templates, organized with an easy to use categories and test system.
- Create templates in-app and online with our template builder web page.
- Share your templates by email to anyone who wants to import it on any device.
- Copy the existing template and update it according to your inspection’s need.
- Simple and complex questions
- Classify question by categories using sections
- 'Drag and Drop' to reorder questions
- Multiple sections within an inspection
Analise your inspections result
- Get a useful overview of inspection results with a visual breakdown of assignees, due dates and overall category scores.
- Include graphs and stats on your customization PDF reports.
OnSite Checklist Recommended for
- Checklists / Check Lists
- Site Survey
- Quality Inspections
- Safety Inspections
- Condition Assessments
- Risk Assessments
- Site auditing and snagging
- Inspections / defects, snags, items
- Site Audits
- Field Services
Well, it's quite simple actually. We believe that we have the best checklist app for your site works. It works offline. Just install it and start using it. If you think it will not work for you, then get your refund immediately from the App store it is an easy process. Don't take our word for it, read our reviews, download our app and/or visit our website.
We are always adding more features, and we would love to hear from you at email@example.com with any experiences you have. Thanks!
We're listening to your feedback and working hard to improve the OnSite Checklist. Here's what's new:
- Fixed the report generate issues for images.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements stability.
开发者“Raghvendra Bhargava”已表明该 App 的隐私规范可能包括了下述的数据处理方式。有关更多信息，请参阅开发者隐私政策。
开发者不会从此 App 中收集任何数据。
- Raghvendra Bhargava
- 28.9 MB
- 设备需装有 iOS 11.0 或更高版本。
- 设备需装有 iPadOS 11.0 或更高版本。
- iPod touch
- 设备需装有 iOS 11.0 或更高版本。
- 需使用运行 macOS 11.0 或更高版本的系统并装有 Apple M1 芯片的 Mac。
- © Appculus Technologies
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。