A simple tool application for Apple's Developer to test Apple Push Notification Service(APNs). Developers can push remote notification from their macOS without a server end.
1. Based on the Apple's newest .p8 certificate.
2. Based on JWT authentication.
3. Communicating with APNs via HTTP2 Protocol.
4. Push message to Development/Production environment with the same .p8 certificate.
5. Custom JSON payloads.
6. Concurrent requests for Apple's Apns server.
7. Results show intuitive.
Support VoIP Push notification
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 光明 胡
- 5.7 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 OwnProvider
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.