PDF Viewer Pro is a fast and beautiful app, allowing you to view, search, and annotate PDF documents with ease on your Mac.
VIEW DOCUMENTS ON YOUR MAC
• Open files from the Finder. Supports Drag & Drop.
• Search for the exact text you are looking for within the document.
• Annotate images (JPEG, PNG) non-destructive, just like PDF documents. (PRO)
ANNOTATE WITH EASE
• Highlight and markup text while reviewing a document.
• Leave comments by adding a note, text, or drawing directly on the PDF.
• Add images or audio.
• Reply to notes. (PRO)
SIGN DOCUMENTS ANYWHERE
• Add your signature to any document.
• Move and resize your signature as needed.
• Flatten a document to ensure the signature doesn’t change.
CREATE AND EDIT PDFs
• Create new documents from existing documents by moving, rotating, deleting, or adding new pages.
• Combine multiple documents into a single one. (PRO)
• Leave a simple bookmark or create an entire table of contents for your document.
FILL OUT FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by adding text to the fields.
• Flatten and secure the form once you’re done to ensure the document doesn’t change.
• Add a signature to any form.
• Share documents by printing, emailing or saving your edits.
PASSWORD PROTECT DOCUMENTS
• Read document metadata, title and keywords.
• Protect documents with user and owner passwords and limit permissions. (PRO)
AND SO MUCH MORE
• Conveniently switch to night mode when viewing your documents at night.
• Have the text from a PDF read out loud to you with text-to-speech.
PDF Viewer comes with a large feature set, completely free. Some advanced features require the purchase of PDF Viewer Pro, available as a subscription. We offer 3-monthly and yearly subscription plans. There’s also a fully functional 7-day trial, so you can test PDF Viewer Pro (including document merging and password editing) before you commit. All plans unlock the app on Mac, iPhone and iPad.
TRUSTED BY COMPANIES YOU KNOW
PDF Viewer is built on top of and powered by PSPDFKit, the same PDF engine trusted around the world by companies like Dropbox, Box, IBM, Atlassian, SAP, and Lufthansa.
Be part of the PDF Viewer community:
Duration and price of each subscription are displayed in PDF Viewers’ storefront, updated at the time of purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned off in the iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited as soon as a subscription is purchased.
• Improves the layout of the grid in Saved Annotations.
• Improves text rendering in forms with Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Thai characters.
• Fixes the scrubber bar thumbnail images occasionally not appearing correctly after quickly switching between the light and dark page appearance.
• Fixes annotations using the Overlay blend mode not always rendering correctly.
• Fixes new annotations sometimes being added to unexpected pages. Sometimes they could even have been added to pages that were not on screen.
• Fixes a paste message being shown each time Saved Annotations appeared on a possible future OS version. It was just checking if an annotation had previously been copied.
• Fixes an issue where the signature info popup could not be dismissed.
• Fixes an issue where text with extra word- or character-spacing might be shifted after applying a redaction.
• Fixes descending characters from the line above sometimes being selected when selecting a line of text.
We’d love to hear your feedback! If you have ideas or feature requests for future versions of the app, feel free to let us know. You can contact us using the in-app Support button on the settings screen.
If you enjoy the app, please write us a review and help spread the word! Thanks!
It gets broken when i'm editing in my PDF file.
Thank you for developing the pdf view app..
I needed to use an editor to make my notes on my pdf file and i found this one. When worked on my file with this pdf viewer on my macbook, it went to crash several times. Meanwhile, the cursor couldn't be moved forward or backward freely.
Would you please check those issues and see whether you could fix them?
Thanks a lot and kind regards
Thank you for your review and your feedback, Vicky. We’re sorry about the crashes and would love to help! Could you reach out to us via the Support option in the app’s Preferences or on https://pdfviewer.io? We'll see what we can do. Thank you!
Thanks for the kind words and for using PDF Viewer by PSPDFKit! We're working hard to make it even better while keeping its beauty and simplicity. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to ping us via the "Feedback" option in the app settings.
浏览的时候还有点卡 剩下的功能和自带的预览没有任何区别 所以给我一个使用的理由？
- PSPDFKit GmbH
- 27.1 MB
macOS 10.15 或更高版本，64 位处理器
丹麦文， 乌克兰文， 俄文， 克罗地亚文， 博克马尔文挪威文， 印度尼西亚文， 土耳其文， 希腊文， 德文， 意大利文， 捷克文， 斯洛伐克文， 日文， 法文， 波兰文， 泰文， 瑞典文， 简体中文， 繁体中文， 芬兰文， 英文， 荷兰文， 葡萄牙文， 西班牙文， 阿拉伯文， 韩文， 马来文
- © 2020 PSPDFKit GmbH
- App 内购买项目
- PDF Viewer Pro 3 Months ¥50.00
- PDF Viewer Pro Yearly ¥143.00
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。