There is a whole world that we get from images. A single picture can fill us with inspiration which, in turn, brings us joy. Such impressions grow to create wonder and amazement for the world. That growth and creation is made possible by you. And Pixave is here to store and organize those inspired moments - to enable you to bring them to mind whenever, wherever you are.
A Convenient and User-friendly Working Environment
Essentially, Pixave for iPad provides a streamlined environment to manage and view graphic resources. With the user-definable Collections graphic resources can be managed using folders to sort according to the needs of the user and, like the Finder in Macs, provides hierarchical management capabilities. In addition, countless graphic resources can be organized using the highly intelligent Smart Collections, which can be instantly accessed with just a touch without having to search for them, and also graphic resources can be easily searched based on tags.
Easy Import Media by Drag and Drop
By using iOS 11's awesome Drag and Drop feature media can be imported with a minimum of effort. What more is there to say? Plus, Pixave for iPad also offers Share Extension, which allows the user to easily transfer media from various types of programs into Pixave for iPad.
Supports Popular formats!
Pixave for iPad supports common image formats such as GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF, ICNS, PSD, PDF, BMP, ICO, Camera RAW, EXR, MPO, HEIC, HEIF, MOV, M4V, MP4 as well as document formats from iOS Graphic applications such as Pages, Numbers, Keynote,
Mindnode, Pixelmator, Sketch, Audodesk Graphic, and Procreate.
Machine Learning Tagging
Pixave for iPad offers astonishing tagging abilities. The contents of an image are detected to automatically create or add tags, allowing easy access for the user. To provide the most convenient environment for tagging Pixave for iPad uses 'Machine learning'. Machine learning is a technology that allow computers to learn and then use the learned knowledge to perform specific tasks, to behave more like a person than a computer. Integrated via the new, blazing fast Core ML framework, machine learning lets Pixave for iPad detect and understand various contents within images.
Enhanced Web & Map Capture
One of Pixave for iPad's wonderful features is its Web & Map Capture ability. By using this feature you can save a desired webpage as an image - an absolute must for web designers. And on top of that, the Map Capture ability is nothing lesser - with it a desired location can be easily searched for and instantly saved as an image. And yet another amazing thing is images saved with Map Capture store the location information within it, so that when shared with others the original location information can also be viewed right away. Nice! Wouldn't you say?
Pixave’s image displaying feature is not limited to only viewing images. Not only can you edit the metadata but you can also use the powerful, Core Image Filters to edit images (JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF only), and animated GIFs. Files such as Pages, Numbers, and Keynote can be easily viewed by using QuickLook. Plus, the built-in PDF, Movie Viewer lets you easily view PDFs and Movies, as well letting you save a part of a movie as Animated GIFs.
Pixave supports multiple libraries - you can easily create and manage libraries on your iPad or iCloud, and libraries made using iCloud can be shared with Pixave for Mac for immediate use.
Due to its iCloud compatibility, you can sync your Pixave for iPad libraries, with its multiple libraries structure, with iCloud. Users using both Pixave for Mac and Pixave for iPad will find this an extremely useful feature. Pixave for iPad and iCloud enjoy an intimate relationship.
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
What's New in Version 2.6.1
- Fixed minor problems
What's New in Version 2.6.0
- Added Chinese (Simplified) Localization
- Added ability to import Pixelmator Pro document
- Added ability to import MindNode 5 document
- Added ability to sort collection by Color Label
- Added a new preference to show/hide rating in Browser View
- Added a new preference to show/hide rating in Image Viewer
- Added Export feature
- Improved handling date creation for imported images based on EXIF date time, date digitized
- When capture website, page title will be added into note info
- Improved iCloud Sync for multiple devices
- Fixed Japanese Localization issue
- Fixed minor issues
What's New in Version 2.5.1
- Fixed a problem where library location didn’t save correctly
What's New in Version 2.5.0
- Added Japanese Localization
- Added ability to compress and share stored images
- Added ability to rename library in iCloud
- Added ability to backup library in iCloud for the future updates.
- Support fullscreen view in Image Viewer
- Improved image viewer
- Improved Tag Action UI
- Fixed minor issues and more stable
What's New in Version 2.4.4
- Fixed minor issue with other applications
What's New in Version 2.4.3
- Fixed a problem where preferences didn’t save correctly
What's New in Version 2.4.2
- Added ability to save iOS screenshot directly with Pixave Share Extension
What's New in Version 2.4.1
- Fixed the problem of duplicate import when drag & drop images
- Fixed a problem where background color wouldn’t show properly in image viewer on iOS 11.1
- Fixed a crash that could occur when scrolling tags
- Fixed a couple of potential crashes
What's New in Version 2.4.0
- Improved Drag and Drop import
- Improved Camera RAW import with the new Camera RAW import engine
- Improved Drag and Drop export with any applications (Messages, Mail, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and more)
- Improved past image from Clipboard
- Added Korean Localization
- Improved iCloud Sync
- Fixed minor issues
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Pixave is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We’d greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Pixave.
开发者“LittleHJ”已表明该 App 的隐私规范可能包括了下述的数据处理方式。
开发者不会从此 App 中收集任何数据。
- YoungHo Kim
- 114.4 MB
- 设备需装有 iPadOS 11.0 或更高版本。
日文， 简体中文， 英文， 韩文
- © LittleHJ
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。