Memento is a modern take on everyday reminders. The interface is optimized to be fluid and simple, allowing you to easily keep track of what's important. You can create lists to help organize your reminders, and add time or location alerts to make sure you don't forget them. Memento can help you keep track of everything from your grocery list to your chores at home.
- Powerful notifications help you triage on the go
- Force Touch shortcuts let you create a new reminder in a few taps
- iMessage app lets you send reminders to friends
- Today Widget lets you see what's important to you at a glance
- Siri support allows you to manage your reminders by talking to your favourite virtual assistant
- Dark mode for use at night
- Keyboard shortcuts to help you boost productivity
- Automatically sync reminders via iCloud to all your devices and Apple's Reminders app
- Privacy focused (no data is collected by the app)
- Energy efficient (quick to launch, and won't drain your battery)
Support for cursors on iPad.
Several minor bug fixes:
- Fix for creating/editing notes
- Fix for setting repeat interval for time based reminders
- Fix background colour in Messages Extension
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
图标可以自己换成黑色 用起来很顺手 希望开发团队持续更新 之后可以推出对完成任务的统计功能
Nice reminder App
A light application for basic reminding demands. A little bug is needed to report: after a todo created with alarm, the corresponding task showed in system calendar seems to be set in a different time. And in system reminder, today’s tasks are listed in tomorrow but not today. Please have a notice.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review and bug report! I've looked into this bug, and the issue seems to be with Apple's Reminders app (specifically their Today Widget). Alarms should still be set and displayed at the correct time in Reminder. If you're still having troubles, please visit support and we can look into it more: https://www.betterremindersapp.com/support.html
- Mark DiFranco
- 16.4 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Mark DiFranco. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.